James Webb telescope

The topic of the Bible and all it holds—AND The topic of The James Webb Telescope , are two separate things.

1 Like

But they do introduce a conflict. All for letting it play out. No worries for me because thats generations down the road from me.

I shall enjoy…

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool even in my book!!

Matter…

1 Like

More research coming our way.

1 Like

Will it reveal who killed Kennedy?

Okay something going up there to send back perspective standpoint 3D maps is cool as shit. We might not be around for the really cool stuff in the future, but we sure are soaking in the beginnings of it.

1 Like

Godzilla?

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2023/webb-celebrates-first-year-of-science-with-new-image

Sorry it won’t load a preview, but holy shit. What this thing is doing is amazing.

Posted today.

2 Likes

The amount of new discovery in all facets of the world of science right now is amazing. This quote really covers what Webb is all about…“Every new image is a new discovery, empowering scientists around the globe to ask and answer questions they once could never dream of,” said NASA Administrator Bill Nelson.” Can’t wait for AI to concentrate on finding a cure for cancer.

Cant wait for AI to focus on the cure for Asshole.

1 Like

Unfortunately the cure would probably be to simply eliminate humanity.

I’m sitting on Dort Highway in Flint, looks like it already started .

I’ve often said the list of people who can kiss my ass gets longer everyday. And BTW those people who say you can’t heal w/o forgiveness are on the wrong track.

I’m doing my best…I’m sure AI can improve it

There’s still businesses on Dort Hwy? Oh yeah, liquor stores, pot shops and titty bars. Man, has my hometown turned to shit.

3 Likes

Going back in time…

Hell yes…

3 Likes

Time travel = science fiction

a ringworm hole? :grimacing:

1 Like