Jameson Williams liked a tweet suggesting the Detroit Lions should sign Lamar Jackson

Part of me wants to harp on him for not being a pro (Jamo).
Another part of me realizes how free many athletes feel to do and say whatever they want on social media.

3 Likes

I would trade Jameson Williams for a first round draft pick right now…lol

8 Likes

Crazinesss. This cat is gonna be a slightly watered xown Moss.

2 Likes

Realistically, say if we were to trade Goff, how much draft compensation would he return?

1 Like

Based on what? The fact that his own coach and GM are hating on his work ethic publicly? The fact that instead of learning the playbook while rehabbing, he was tik tokking?

The fact that he caught 1 of his 9 targets? The fact that he ran the wrong route at least 5 times I can remember? The fact that reportedly jogs his routes in practice making it impossible to get timing down?

Or the fact that the guy who has 1 career catch, and showed up to the draft dressed like a thug… is campaigning for a new starting QB instead of flying out to Cali to learn how to play WR in the NFL…

• lets be real… he’s fast and talented… He’s also a dipshit who spend more time celebrating his first career TD than Barry did in his 109 combined…

Lets not compare the skinny kid with 1 career catch to Randy Moss just yet brother…

I know you fall in love with “warrior energy,” but Javonte Williams, Malik Willis, and Jameson aren’t exactly the Mount Rushmore of turning energy into NFL production…

I have no hate in my heart for ya, much the opposite, you bring so much value and perspective to this board…

You do tend to fall in love with average or below players though…

That said… you have been far more right on DC and BH than I have, as I was pretty impatient at times… It’s not just me losing patience with Jamo, it’s DC too…

4 Likes

…just like every single NFL player who ever scores a Touchdown

“real AF”

We shall see. there is much to be determined

Warrior energy is a prerequisite for me.
Jerry Jeuxy - I said he would be awesome.
Javonte Williams - The otherwise durable guy got a knee injury, man. He was awesome, IMO
Malik Willis - His wiring is awesome. It’s a matter of if he has “that type” of intelligence. He’s never been with a great coach.
I absolutely love me some warrior energy.

4 Likes

I feel like this is

overreactionary?

like lets see what we have with a full year of him before we decide

I think him liking that post is not the smartest, but considering how everyone (Media and players) are coming out in support for Jackson rn, dude is incredibly well liked within the NFL player circle me thinks.

I do admit Lamar is arguably an upgrade (Arguably the key word) over goff, but would be expensive as hell, and we both know thats too much to give up this draft, plus it can hamper the team right after we got out of the Quinntricia cap mess we were in.

This would be a massive change of direction for Holmes in more than one way.
I just don’t see it, and don’t want it.

6 Likes

And yet another red flag showing just how immature Jameson Williams is.
DC needs to sit this guy down and discuss what it means to be a team mate.

10 Likes

Jameson may be the Levi of last year’s draft. I’m just less and less impressed with this kid.
He just doesn’t seem like a culture fit we’re hearing about. I have my doubts he will be worth his draft pick. Hope I’m wrong but if I had to pick who has the biggest chance to bust, Jamo is my guy. He really seems like a just run fast player in the John Ross mold

6 Likes

There is absolutely no way Holmes goes after Lamar Jackson, period.

2 Likes

18 and '23 first and Goff for Lamar? :thinking:

Goff would have to be in the trade I’d imagine.

1 Like

I guarantee you Holmes ain’t paying Goff 45 million (which he could command) 2 season from now either

2 Likes

Jamo isn’t just a fast guy. He’s a very very good football player with attitude issues.

Levi was a bad football player with attitude issues if he’s not taking his rehab seriously.

There’s a key difference there.

3 Likes

Agreed, that is whey they WILL draft a QB this year or next

4 Likes

Levi wasn’t a bad player prior to his injuries.

3 Likes

Mixed feelings on this, if Jamo likes Lamars game he can like a tweet about his boy coming to the D.
In the same breath, Jamo has a top 10 QB as a teammate he is dissing.
A post above spoke of his maturity level, this is the area Jamo is blind to at this time.
If I’m Goff, I invite him to summer camp with the other receivers and as a leader, set his ass straight. Flat out tell him I’m your QB, and you need to work your ass off to prove you are worthy of being one of us. Does Goff has this type of leadership in himself?

3 Likes

No but very overrated, he was projected to be able to do things that he was never able to live up too.

1 Like

Making to big of a deal out of a social media like, don’t you think?

5 Likes

That’s a bad look for Jameson.

YOUR QB just came off a spectacular season!

Best to get with him and build rapport.

This is the exact opposite of that. Not the best.

6 Likes