Jameson Williams liked a tweet suggesting the Detroit Lions should sign Lamar Jackson

No but very overrated, he was projected to be able to do things that he was never able to live up too.

1 Like

Making to big of a deal out of a social media like, don’t you think?

5 Likes

That’s a bad look for Jameson.

YOUR QB just came off a spectacular season!

Best to get with him and build rapport.

This is the exact opposite of that. Not the best.

6 Likes

I keep hearing that , just waiting to see him actually do something on the field. The guy looks lost out there and just expects to run by everyone and pretty much all they did with him. The coaches and Goff seem to have very little confidence in him at this point.

1 Like

ehhhhhh

i do admit its a bit immature for him tbh, he knows that liking that post will get noticed by people connected to him

overeaction? a little, but also, considering we have heard some reports on his behaviour already, it does start to reinforce perception on his attitude issues.

3 Likes

You guys know it’s fairly easy to like a tweet by accident right? He could have done it just scrolling and not even known it. Hell, I like posts in here at least once a day that I didn’t mean to :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

TBF mouse

he did miss training camp and came in over halfway into the season.

I do admit his behaviour is concerning, but we should be about giving him the right amount of “leash” here

he has a healthy offseason with Goff and the Offense, and we can see how he is during the year, when he has had time to fully integrate with Goff.

if this shit continues, than yes, we have an issue.

2 Likes

Basically

hes on a leash rn, and depending how he plays and acts over the course of the season will determine if we should cut bait or extend it.

Hmmm, on Jamo. I’m exactly half way between Lyonfan & Big Natty’s opinion of him.

3 Likes

i think we will see this version of Jameson Williams next season

3 Likes

You’d rather pay a 26 year old run-first QB who has been injured 2 years in a row, and regressed 3 years in a row 50MM per for 5 than Goff, 31M, 31M, 45M, 45M, 45M?

Lamar Jackson will never play in a SB mark my words… NEVER- He might never play in a playoff game again…

Hey I agree it’s all up to him, and I may be wrong and hope I’m wrong. The guy needs to put his head down and go to work don’t talk just show what you can be.

5 Likes

I don’t have an opinion on him…

He’s really fast, he can catch a football, and he has very unique acceleration and change of direction…

He’s also acted like a dip shit more times than once, evidently doesn’t study film or practice all that hard, and has the ego to engage in a 30 second one man TD celebration and the audacity for campaign for a new QB…

Those are factual observations based on what his GM, HC, and himself has either put on tap, or put on social media…

1 Like

So you think Ben could improve Goff why couldn’t he do the same for Lamar? Could Lamar’s injuries be related to the Ravens oline or run first system?

This!

Talent is fractionally as important as work ethic… There is a reason Tom has been to 10… Lamar has been to zero…

1 Like

Jamo not a fan of Goff confirmed. Not many receivers out there clamoring for their team to sign Lamar Jackson.

2 Likes

Because Goff is better at THROWING a football than Lamar… He processes the game better, he is clearly a better teammate…

John Harbaugh won a SB with Flacco btw… I think the Ravens do a pretty good job of getting everything out of their guys…

Let’s not forget that Lamar went from a reach in round 1, that many thought would be a gimmick wildcat- gadget guy, and teams wanted him to work out at WR, RB, and TE at the combine…

I think their coaches got a LOT out of him… I also think his body is failing and in 2 years he will be what Denver now has to deal with regarding cooking with Russ!

1 Like

Probably because he can’t throw?

2 Likes

Did anyone else notice that Shaun Dion Hamilton moved from LB to LB assistant coach this off-season?

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty undeniable that Goff gave some ultra sh*tty passes to Jameson. However, Jameson’s poor response and attitude was unacceptable. But the disappointment in the quality of passes was not unwarranted.

2 Likes