Jamo First Game Expectations

What are your 1st game expectations for Jameson Williams? I expect 2 catches for 30 yards. I believe, as he gets in game shape, they’ll use him very sparingly. Maybe he’ll be used as a decoy some.

Predictions??

1 Like

I would imagine they would call maybe 2-3 plays where he’s featured. Probably plays 10-15 snaps total. 2 catches 20-30 yards is probably realistic.

Here’s to hoping to breaks a long one.

5 Likes

I’m excited! But he probably only plays 10 snaps… so 5 catches for 150 yards and 2 TD’s sounds pretty reasonable.

21 Likes

I think we take a deep shot early to Jamo. If we connect it changes the entire game and opens up everything in the middle

8 Likes

I think you see at least one jet sweep with ra blocking for him and one shot plus a slant or out route early iust to get the contact outta the way.

2 Likes

Followed by Chark being cut immediately after the game.

1 Like

Exactly. 5 catches. 152 yards. 2 TDs.

5 Likes

You know what, this could really help Chark. Reynolds is playing too. Goff actually will have for the 1st time all season Jamo, St. Brown, Chark and Reynolds. - The Smurfs can go back to the practice squad!

If we go into some 3-4 WR formations… good luck matching up with that speed and size.

10 Likes

I’m excited but remember it’s been awhile since he’s played. I doubt he’s even out there for very many plays. Just be happy he’s back and anything he gives us is gravy.

2 Likes

When they give him a ridiculous cushion…
there could be some easy catches on those out routes.

2 Likes

I think they use this game to help get him in game shape.
Maybe they’ll try to feed him an easy catch or two but I don’t expect much.

2 Likes

cushion GIF

8 Likes

8 snaps, 8 targets, 8 catches, 600 yards, 8TDs.

Lions D gets absolutely gassed being on the field for 56 minutes.

4 Likes

First play of the game will be Goff to Williams for 75 yards. If not a TD it will be a very big play.

2 Likes

20-25 snaps, 3-4 targets.
Please Jax, put 8 in the box, JAMO will kick your A$$

1 Like

3 catches 400 yards and 8 tds. Anything less and he’s obviously a bust.

4 Likes

17 catches 442 yards 7 TDs

Then he sits the second half because he is a touch winded

6 Likes

I predict lots and lots of gravy

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Lotta Jokee joke guys here i see

Love it

Realistically he may see 10-13 snaps, I’m sure they have 3-4 well rehearsed plays in the game plan

2 Likes