Jamo takes Stafford's number

The good news is I can take one of my old Stafford Jersey’s and just have a new name sewn on.

3 Likes

I have to disagree. There have been extensive research done on this argument about not being a first half qb, @Air2theThrown has a PH.D on the topic. It might come as a surprise to you that his number don’t support your take. You also have to take into consideration the aggressiveness of the regime. Both Caldwell and Fat Matt where about ball control and forcing the run no matter how horrific the run game was. Have to be able to separate a personal take with actual cold hard reality. I can say stafford is the best qb of all time. That’s my opinion, that’s what I feel, doesn’t actually mean it is true. The facts don’t support it. (I don’t think he is, just an example).

For those not wanting to read the article:

3 Likes

That’s a great idea.

1 Like

Just get some construction paper, a permanent marker and some duct tape! And we are all now Jamo supporters.

2 Likes

I just did a quick search and there are used Stafford jerseys selling for reasonable prices… I wonder how many will be bought and altered to have Williams name plate added???

2 Likes

5 Likes

I am only gonna get one jersey this year. It has to be Aiden. I’d like JAMO….but that’s the only way it’s happening. Put Williams over stafford. :crazy_face:

That works for me, I have a home, an away and a color rush ready to go.

1 Like

Or just take one of your old Mike or Roy jerseys and duct tape a 9 over the numbers if you want to keep that Stafford jersey.

Unfortunately I have at least one of each.

3 Likes

I feel your pain brother! We only draft WR’s named Williams it seems. The last Jersey I bought was Staffords about 10 years ago, I refuse to keep spending money on this team after the hell they have put us all through.

If Hutch gets 10+ sacks in his rookie season, I’m going to either break my rule or start learning how to sew.

black and white wow GIF

1 Like

Grab an old Stafford jersey and an old Mike Williams jersey and you’ve got the combo pack for a value Jamo jersey. :joy:

2 Likes

just ordered mine.
sorry jamo.

1 Like

I got a Derrick Barnes last year. Think I might wear it to the steeler game. Taking my two older boys to their first lions game. Got them Aiden shirts……44 strong choice. :sunglasses:

1 Like

awesome - i will look for you there in my 44!

1 Like

I’m going to order the black Williams jersey just for @Weaselpuppy

2 Likes

I think @Mobetta fell victim to a typical pattern of fans…he went off of perception and hearsay. I do this sometimes too.

1 Like

Those are stats. Watch the games. I repeatedly saw his incompletions happen on third down when 6-8yds were needed. That’s why they didn’t score as much as they could’ve. That’s why they make film. Scouts, coaches etc. watch film. Sheesh!

Nobody cares if a guy completes a pass on first and second down. Third down is what counts the most. Also watching the games, you can see whether a pass was errant or did a receiver drop a ball. Or did the QB throw it right to the defender. So you guys can give me your exhaustive stats. But they don’t tell the picture.

We ALL watched the games. Though we didn’t buy the false narrative. His worst completion percentage was the 4th qtr, along with his worst qbr

I did. Most of them live. I just disagree with you.

I can also tell you things look completely different live when you can see a play unfold.

I do …. I care…. I am pretty sure every football coach in the history of football will disagree with you on that one.