Nfl Touchdown GIF by The Undroppables

2X

2 Likes

That, would be nice.

Don’t see it.

4 Likes

Because he was running too fast he was a blur

4 Likes

Not a shot, just with his progression so far. Still confident something will kick in during the home stretch.

1 Like

Every time I say he’s going to have a big game…he doesn’t so some reverse psychology here.

I predict 4 targets, 3 drops, 1 catch for 5 yards and a fumble. Plus several bets on same game parlays at halftime.

4 Likes

I don’t expect too much from him until after the bye week. Anything he does before that I’ll see as a bonus.

2 Likes

I have No Idea where that gif came from, but it inmediately brings back the time I kinda sorta stalked Chaka Khan as a 17 year old manboy for a few blocks…or at.least my mindset at that time.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Light it up? Hopefully, the friction of a ball flying in between his hands doesn’t cause his Jersey to catch on fire.

season 8 GIF

1 Like

It would be nice but I don’t see it either.

1 Like

Unfortunately Jamo’s situation is starting to remind me of Michael Westbrook.

At least Jamo appears to be a good teammate.

I’m hoping the “light bulb” goes off soon.

2 Likes

I wonder if grossi is happy now that the vikings traded with us to get jamo so the pack didn’t.

2 Likes

Getting High Puff Puff Pass GIF by Stoner Stick People

If you think JaMo is going to have a big day

2 Likes

I’m not really looking for a light to go on with him, myself. I think he’s all-in, he just needs reps. He needs that confidence of knowing he’s exactly where he’s supposed on the field at the precise time. You know? That’s the “rapport” a receiver develops with his QB where they’re thinking less and playing more. He’s an eager kid out there. He’ll grow into the position over time. Prepare yourselves for some growing pains.

An example of a light going on is Swift. We’re not looking at the same thing here. Jamo is raw and requires reps. Lots more reps.

I think it’s gonna be a long-long time…I’m not the man you think I am at all…I’m a Rocket Man… :musical_keyboard: :musical_note: :notes: :microphone: :guitar: :musical_score:

1 Like

Cryptocurrency Defi GIF by 1inch

2 Likes

And let’s all pray his fuse doesn’t burn out!

I’m pretty sure that’s a shaven testicle being massaged there.
733259e2-d4b3-4ab7-834e-d626a3b620ca_text

1 Like