Jared and the Magic Beans Talk

Love that field, had tickets 2nd row behind the dugout and got to talk to Jim Leyland before a game one time. He was chain smoking while we talked, really liked that guy. I always try and go right before the end of spring training to see what the roster is likely to look like. Stayed over to see the Yankees play Tampa Bay in the opener a couple years ago, Rays won, it was great. I go to several ball parks when I’m there, Sarasota, Clearwater, Dunedin, Tampa, etc. Good times.

1 Like

Man you are not kidding!! Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho would be an “Up-Grade” and Up-Grade gonna get his money!

Spelled thusly:

The two D’s are for a “double dose” of his pimping.

2 Likes

great simon cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

I think we should carry none.

Think about it … the QB position is the most expensive position on the team. With that 30 mil you spend on one QB we could get 30 backup players for the rest of the team at 1 million each. We would be deep at all the other positions.

Everyone knows that it’s the QB who wins and loses the game for you. So if you don’t have one you can’t lose any games. Right!

It’s so simple … lol

1 Like

Basket of Bread is easily top 5 for me.

1 Like

I have “Apparatus and Hand” framed in my den, and people generally aren’t sure what to say because they don’t want to sound insulting. I explain to them that I bought it BECAUSE it isn’t that good, I bought it to show how far he came. (1927)

1 Like

Think about how much more valuable our magic beans would be with no QB!!!

I’m juvenile, and this is how I read it.

Giggling, of course.

3 Likes

Which is exactly what that painting is about

If we can get 30 players each on a one year 1 million dollar deal for the cost of just one QB.

We could then keep trading down to stock pile as many 7th rounders as possible. Then just draft 20 or so late round steals. Then obviously sign a few of those stud UDFA’s that are in every draft.

Each year we could turn over our roster at 100% … with that much roster flexibility coaches wouldn’t really matter. Eventually we’d find the right combination. For one year anyway.

We aren’t going to win the Super Bowl in 2021 anyways, so BLOW IT UP!

Walk Away Harley Quinn GIF by HBO Max

Had to turn that movie off 60% through.

What a piece of crap…