Jared Goff pulled off positive passing mark that Matthew Stafford never did

2 Likes

really incredible feat by Goff my hat is off for Jared Goff I am happy he is our QB !

2 Likes

Hmm. I would have never guessed that. Especially with Calvin, no run game, and always playing from behind

And this is why the “team” is stronger than any one person…

However, while you are always looking for the weakest link in your group, why not have the other links be as strong as possible?

Goff is a great QB imho but the team makes him greater….

1 Like

Goff needs his Cleveland Browns moment. Preferably in the SB.

4 Likes

Rolling….

Not sure how to process all the positive news for the Lions. Hopefully they can keep the intensity. It seems they play much better when nobody gives them credit

1 Like

that’s why i’m always telling everyone how mediocre they are

Trade him for 3 3rd round picks.
sarcasm

1 Like

That just shows how average to below average our gm’s and coaches were. I’d have loved to see Stafford paired with Ben Johnson in his prime.

1 Like

If you listen carefully to the players and Dan, the fact is, as I mentioned beforehand, is they didn’t know how to keep winning as the winner. They environment around them has changed and they didn’t know what to do with it: literally and that showed up in the playing feild.

This last game I think shows they may be getting it. Screw the hype. Going into the game expecting a dogfight not to win…

We may everwell see a strong show throughout the rest of the season and into the playoffs now

1 Like

Mouse every time you post something positive about Goff and not Stafford.
Pin on gif

1 Like

Lol

I’ll say it… Would love to see Stafford in this offense with this supporting cast.

I still would want Stafford to be the first Lions QB to win a Super Bowl for the franchise. It won’t happen and so I’m happy we have Goff.

1 Like

Stafford with this front office, gm, and coaching staff would have won a SB here. It’s to bad he had garbage around him culminating in Quinntricia.

Glad Holmes wanted Goff as part of the trade, not the throw in some believe. Goff has played very well and eased some of the pain from Stafford moving on.

It’s been nice going from a HOF caliber QB, to a guy thats been a solid top 10 QB for the last yr and a half. First time in my life to have quality QB play for 14 yrs.

1 Like

:clap:t2:

Yeah, sorry but HOF QBs don’t have 10 games under .500 losing records

2 Likes

I think Stafford has some work to do before getting into the HOF. Another SB maybe

Interestingly Goff is racking up equally impressive stats since 2017. If he has another eight years like his first eight and wins a SB or two he’s as likely to be in the HOF too

But for the time being that’s just staring into the sun. First things first. Let’s beat the Queens and take the Division

2 Likes

Sorry, any HOF QB that has played for a dysfunctional franchise as inept as Detroit for 12 yrs would be in the same boat. The worst run franchise in all of sport until Sheila brought in Dan and Brad

How many NFC North titles did Stafford deliver to Detroit ??

+1 Goff

2 Likes