Jared Mother F*cking Goff

Just called out Fitz, on-air, while staring right at him, for calling him a “poor man’s Matt Ryan.”

The balls.

21 Likes

Dan ain’t the only one with big balls on this team. Holy shit.

6 Likes

I loved it

2 Likes

Damn it I missed that!!

Me, realizing Jared might read the forum …

backing up homer simpson GIF

8 Likes

You know he does. If there was a forum that discussed your employment, you wouldn’t read it? Damn right you would.

3 Likes

Was awesome!!!

1 Like

I missed it as well

What was said?

Honestly I wouldn’t lol. Once I’m out that door after my hours are done it’s the last place I think about.

1 Like

“You have balls of steel.”

• Dan Campbell to Jared Goff, after Goff delivered the TD strike to LaPorta against the Falcons w/Calais Campbell bearing down.

We have consensus.

2 Likes

4df97f5ac81a7df820c4297bb54f08461

9 Likes

Of course he does

1 Like

The call out was amazing. Even the guys on set were smacking the table going ohhhhhhhh :joy:

4 Likes

JG is as mild-mannered and ego-less as NFL QBs get, much less former # 1 overall pix, but you know he had to be a lil ticked off. No one wants to be a “poor man’s” anything, but a poor man’s MATT FRICKIN’ RYAN?

As John McEnroe famously said, You CANNOT be serious!

1 Like

Before the game Fitzpatrick called Goff a poor man’s Matt Ryan. After the game, Goff said, “I hope that lived up to your standards. I didn’t know I was a poor man’s anything.”

It’s such a lazy BS take. The only thing Goff and Ryan share is the same build. Goff is an infinitely better QB.

7 Likes

Lol, the fact that he was quick to find out was the best part!!! Haha

1 Like

It’s such an uneducated take that it’s mind boggling. It’s like he hasn’t followed Goff at all the last 2 years. Christ, just look at the numbers and you can see that he’s been a top 5 QB for the last year plus. All that beard hair is killing his brain cells.

2 Likes

I don’t know why people want to downplay Matt Ryan. Dude won an MVP while Brees, Brady, and Rodgers were all still in their primes.

14 Likes

Fitzpatick would have been happy with Goff’s worst season statistically. So I don’t know why he’s even talking in the first place.

1 Like