Jax/Tenn

I know, right?

Wins a super bowl. Gets super bowl MVP, yet still they ditch him for the guy with a pedigree who is a China Doll to boot.

1 Like

That always intrigued me.

Imagine had we drafted Calais Campbell in the second round over Jordan Dizon…

They should change their mascot to the Philadelphia Ingrates.

1 Like

His feet when passing look terrible.

1 Like

Since everybody asked:

Sloppy first period. Alex Tuch looked lost in his own defensive end, and Cody Glass hasn’t made much noise, but there were positives.

Time for intermission pizza.

Ahem. . .So how’s the preseason hockey game going? :wink:

2 Likes

Picked up Chark in a dynasty league recently. Looks like he’s going to be a nice asset.

Completely agree, knew it his sophomore season… Terrible

Apologizes to all, every time upon hearing that name, can’t help but to think “Shart”.

The legend lives…

D.J. Shart? I assume that he spins dubstep.

2 Likes

To think the debate used to br Winston or Mariota. Neither are worthy of starting

1 Like

So many first round QBs in the last 10+ years. Thankfully we ended up with Stafford.

2 Likes

And another one that could’ve made the Den Quote HOF.

When Tennessee started their last drive, I thought they would go balls to the walls for a quick score. They barely got in FG range before the clock expired. Watching Mariotta run a 2 minute offense is like watching someone drag racing in a Yugo.

1 Like

And he played in Oregon’s fast break offense in college…so WTF?

He was pretty dynamic in college but that offense worked on his ability to scramble and make a play. He’s just not as effective running an NFL offense.

Some guys can do both like Wilson, Rodgers or Young. Mariota is not a great QB when you take his run away

It’s not good to steal Mariota’s run.

Yeah, but he’s only 4% of the salary cap. Doesn’t that automatically make the Titans awesome?

1 Like