Jerry Jacobs ahead of schedule for ACL recovery

Good to read…… but also hope they are cautious with him.

6 Likes

Love this guy. Hope he’s with the team for a very long time.

5 Likes

Being a Lions fan aint easy, but watching Jacobs last year gave me a bit of hope. That kid showed some heart and passion.

Hopefully he kills it next year!!

3 Likes

It’s hard not to root for the kid. He leaves it all on the field.

But I doubt he has a lengthy career. He’s on his second major knee injury. But you have to love his attitude about it. Here is what he said post injury.

“This is a minor setback for a major comeback,”

9 Likes

Man has what they’re looking for…

1 Like

Yup - sure am rooting for him. Maybe he can stay part of the family in some capacity? Not gonna be able to keep 'em all. Just rooting hard for him.

3 Likes

Love the way Jacobs plays. He has alot of Quandre in him. Rooting for him.

4 Likes

And the way he is off the field. Such a fun, energetic guy to watch or listen to interviews of. His spirit is right up Natty’s alley. He’s been embraced by many and he has embraced back. You can catch him at Pistons games and other places in Detroit. If he plays the way he did last year for a full season, someone will be getting himself a new jersey for Christmas.

4 Likes

El Jefe singled him out right away in camp last year

2 Likes

Yup - and it is SO authentic too. He’s a relaxed, masculine energy with nothing to hide, and nothing to prove. He knows who he is as a man. He has things to prove professionally, but not as a human. He knows himself and it is an influential energy that will lift others.

I’m thankful I’m not the only one that can see that stuff.

2 Likes

You aren’t. Sometimes you can tell when people are just in the room, or they’re in the room.

2 Likes

Woooord. Committed, strong, loving, presence…vs…unsure, and scattered energy.

1 Like

Jerry Jacobs is 1,000% the definition of “in the room.” Everything you mentioned.

2 Likes

Absolutely - yes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.