Jets agree to trade Zach Wilson to Broncos

Does he get immediately drafted over or are tgey punting on the season?

What bozos

Guy really did himself zero favors in New York. Wrong place to be if you intend on alienating your teammates and making unfavorable headlines in the paper.

Which team? That’s the one I can’t figure out.

2 Likes

Broncos. But jets a few years ago

“Denver will send New York a sixth-round pick, No. 203, in exchange for Wilson and a seventh-round pick, No. 256. The Jets will also pay some of Wilson’s salary. He’s due to make $5.5 million in 2024”

So they are paying for him to play for Denver… that’s how much they wanted to get rid of him.

So you wanna draft a qb 1st round…Fields, Lance, Wilson… :joy: choose wisely grasshopper

4 Likes

But they are “mobile”.

4 Likes

I don’t think Wilson is any good, but there are few worse places to begin your career than in the NY media market and with that team.

1 Like

Well that’s a relief, now AR doesn’t have to look over his shoulder this season.

Wilson needed a fresh start… I still think he and Fields can have good careers and landed in good situations for both of them.

Denver got him for virtually nothing. I wonder if Zach Wilson will get Russel Wilson’s private office? He won’t have to change the nameplate. Sean Payton may not allow that though…

1 Like

Sean Payton couldn’t get the Broncos to score points after Hackett coached them…

and… now….

he is gonna try to score points with Zach Wilson at QB…
after Hackett couldn’t get him to score points with Jets???

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I actually like this move for the Broncos. Probably won’t workout but I’m far more comfortable with this approach then the rumored giving away of the farm for a QB.

2 Likes

They dropped 20 on the Dolphins! Unfortunately the Dolphins dropped 70 on them.

Fail Station 19 GIF by ABC Network

It was hardly a fair fight since Dolphins use echolocation for their checks and audibles at the line of scrimmage.

1 Like

Good move for all involved. Playing under the microscope that is NY City has to suck. Pressure is enormous.

He really couldn’t have asked for a better spot all things considered. Maybe Payton thinks he can get something out of him. Never know.

I have no doubt of that | Star Wars | Know Your Meme