Jets bench Zach Wilson in favor of Mike White

Perhaps but they probably saw that arm talent and ability to improvise outside the pocket and figured it was worth the risk. He’s still salvageable but he needs an attitude adjustment and I don’t think the Jets can afford to let a promising season spiral out of control while he tries to figure it out.

1 Like

That is the only game this year that i turned it off before half, i knew the team just wasnt in it from the start… to follow it up with dallas and see goff and williams basically give the game was so disheartening. Now we are here in the midst of a 3 game win streak and have an opportunity to not only be on the graphic but make the playoffs in year 2 of this rebuild (not predicting but they have a shot if they play like they have shown they can). Amazing what a few weeks of development can do with a young team

2 Likes

At least they had Garrett Wilson to throw to. Goff had…Kalif Raymond?

In any event, Belichick is a god damn game planning mastermind, I think we can all agree with that.

2 Likes

Yep, that was my main point the whole time. You watch now, White is going to look great vs the horrible Bears D and the media will praise Saleh for the move, but in reality he’s just facing a dog shit defense.

1 Like

It’s not like Wilson was lighting it up against any defense. 4 TDs in 7 games, 2 against NE btw. Woof

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what the sad part was. Had Zach just said that he had to play better and he’s going to do everything in his power to make that happen, it would be totally different. Instead, he said they didn’t let the defense down, after having 3 yards of offense in the 2nd half. Oh well, I think Zach was just pissed and bitter and just said what he said to lash back at the reporter. He’s got some growing up to do.

3 Likes

Not only does he suck, he thinks he’s great! haha great pick to lead the franchise! I like this though, we gotta play the Jets soon. Time to crush 2 NY teams and we can officially own that field.

2 Likes

Evidence of the Aryan Master Race?

LOL

That’s what happens when you start boning your mom’s best friend. Football is no longer a priority. Suck it Jets.

2 Likes

Some guys like Cougars… maybe his mom’s friend had the last name Hutchinson by chance!? lol

1 Like

It wasn’t bad process, they just chose the wrong guy. I miss on plenty of QBs but Wilson was one I nailed, had him rated a round later and by far the most likely candidate to bust in that class. I thought they should have taken Fields then and I think so even more now.

But you’re right that sometimes there’s just no QB to take, you can’t force it. That’s how I feel about this class… except Bryce Young.

3 Likes

He never knew how.

Agree. He’s Josh Rosen 2.0-

1 Like

That 11 TD 9 Int sophomore year is just as real as what he did the following year.

2 Likes