Jets in talks with Packers, Rodgers, sources say

Book it. He will be dealt soon to Jets . Peace brothers.

2 Likes

And I hope they lose every game. Canā€™t stand him and his ego. Also tired of Greenie on his ESPN soapbox every morning

2 Likes

If weā€™re repeating history heā€™ll be a Viking in 2024 and will throw a critical interception in the NFC Championship Game.

Of course, the Vikings wonā€™t be in the 2024 NFC Championship Game because we will.

I literally just turn it off. He can be annoying.
I do hope he goes to the Jets though. He can go anywhere as long as he gets tf outta the North. See you in the Super Bowl Favre Jr.

1 Like

This thread is pointlessā€¦

6 Likes

This is how little I think of Rodgers. I think I might prefer Tom Brady if I was the Jets. Rodgers sucks in the playoffs, he plays not to lose, and as a result usually loses. His game appeared to be slipping badly last year. Tom is at least still a winner.

I hope he makes it to the Super Bowl with the jets and the lions beat him so badly he finally retires. The last image I want to see is Him walking off the field in tears because Hutchinson and co battered and terrorized him mentally and physically.

2 Likes

Rodgers doesnā€™t win in the playoffs because heā€™s more concerned with his stats than winning. That packers team last year would have been much better if theyā€™d followed the Broncos formula with elway. Run the hell out of the ball, play solid defense and let your old future hall of fame quarterback make plays when theyā€™re needed to be made. They didnā€™t do that because Rodgers wants to win more mvpā€™s for his legacy.

He plays some chickensh*t football for sure, whether thatā€™s his stats or just his personality. He plays likes heā€™s f-ing Brock Purdy instead of a super talented QB. Heā€™ll never be mentioned in the same breaths as the greats by me.

The last several years he looks like he plays scared in the playoffs. Like the pressure gets to him. I still donā€™t know how a quarterback of his caliber misses a wide open adams in a critical situation against the 49ers.

1 Like

Rodgers definitely isnā€™t worth his $60 million contract. I suppose the Jets are hoping for a bounce back year from Rodgers after the Zach Wilson bust. Keep their jobs a little longer. Unlikely, but itā€™s not impossible to believe. Ultimately, itā€™s a wasted year from finding a longterm solution with almost zero chance of winning the trophy they all play for.

This thread title is misleading, clicked immediately as I thought I missed the announcement. Nope.

2 Likes

Erin will fit right in.

1 Like

AVT they got in the sewell draft and hes good

They need oline for sure though

1 Like

It feels like a desperation move by the jets. They have a good young core. The smarter move would be trading whatever draft picks they plan on sending the packers to try and move up for a quarterback. Or even trade for Lamar Jackson. Iā€™ll bet the ravens believe they can develop and get something out of Wilson. This is the kind of move Iā€™d expect an older team to make trying to win before their window closes.

3 Likes

Agree but they might also view it similar to what the Bucs did with Brady and Rams with Stafford. Put a supporting cast around a great QB and let it rip.

It worked for both teams.

The goal isnā€™t necessarily to build a competitive franchise for the sake of building a competitive franchise ā€” itā€™s to win a Super Bowl. They probably think theyā€™re one piece away from winning it all next year.

1 Like

I just donā€™t see them coming out of the AFC with a 40 year old Rodgers, who regressed a lot last year. The Bengals, KC and the Bills would still all be better teams IMO.

But, you canā€™t hit a home run if you donā€™t swing. Just ask Baseball Bat Bob Quinn! haha

1 Like

You guys may have already seen this butā€¦

ā€¦the President/CEO of the Packers said ON AIR that they would welcome Rodgers back to the Packers ā€œif things donā€™t work out the way we want them to.ā€

Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

Rodgers should go to Miami too . F NY

No, I hadnā€™t seen that passive aggressive quote before. I hope that Aaron gives his frowny face, feels his power, and goes full biatch on the Packer Nation as only he can.

Conor Mcgregor Mma GIF by UFC