Jets in talks with Packers, Rodgers, sources say

You got the wrong cat here….

Grumpy Cat No GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

Lol I didn’t mean for that to be directed at you specifically

1 Like

But why couldn’t they slap the non exclusive tag on him and shop him!?

Jefferson is about to get way more than this.

Davante Adams signed a 5 year, $140,000,000 contract with the Las Vegas Raiders, including a $19,250,000 signing bonus, $65,670,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $28,000,000.

The Vikes have cut several vets to clear money because they know the issues coming IMO

I’m Kwesi, Kwesi for feeling so blue
(honolulu blue)

LMAO!! After I posted that I wondered if I would get that Britney fella gif.

1 Like

adding one more reason to the list of why the Vikings should NOT have traded for Droppingsome…. :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

2 Likes

I like Hock, but I never wanted to give him that extension.

The Vikings trade made it sooo much easier to say goodbye.

I wish him well, but I’m thankful to move on with some beanz.

1 Like

If they flip him for a 1st rounder though, different convo. After all, the only guy with more receiving yards last year is named Kelce. Even a 2nd rounder might work, what did they really give up to get him!? Pick swap. I’m sounding like a Vikes fan, haha sorry for that, just keeping it real.

Yes… I do love to crap on my NFC North foes. I agree with you, I think the Vikings are still a product of the past administration. Not looking good for the new crew…which is FanFuckingTastic!!

Why would any team give up more than the Lions got last year… when he was on a cheap year?

His value in trade went down as soon as his AAV hit $9+ million this year.

IMO… he’s like a Jared Cook kind of TE…
which can be had any year in free agency for a reasonable number.

This is where you lose me brother, what assets did we really get last year!?

all of the “points” say the Lions got about an early 3rd round pick.
but I like that we have 2 picks in the 2nd round and Vikings don’t have ANY picks between 23 and 87…. :grin::grin::grin:

… and the Lions don’t have to clear $9.4 million to pay Hock in 2023. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

and back to my question….

if zero teams offered the Lions better than the Vikings trade…

what does that say abouy Hockenson???

He is under contract… and a team can control him for 3 more years at $34-36 million…. so why didn’t any other team trade for him???

With you for sure!

Because we traded him to he highest bidder of course!

We both agree, when you think about it. Cheers!

1 Like

don’t mean to beat a dead horse here…

but throw in the fact that the Vikings only paid Hock $536k in 2022.

How many teams would have traded more for a guy like Kelce, Kittle, Waller, etc. for that cost???

Even as a short term rental… a really good player fetches more than what the Lions could get for Hock…. because …. he isn’t very good.

1 Like

south park beat a dead horse GIF

Is that Rogers this guy is supposed to be beating :rofl:

With Rogers leaving the NFCN and Cousin nearly gone too the Lions have the best QB in the division.

Just something to think about.

2 Likes

Lololol

1 Like

full on drama queen

3 Likes

Keep it up, Aaron. This is lovely.

1 Like