Jets in talks with Packers, Rodgers, sources say

Rodgers ends his tenure in GB with 3 straight losses to “ that team “ and his last pass was to Kerby Joseph.

2 Likes

That’s gotta be plastered around here somehow, along with a picture.

2 Likes

sounds like a done deal

sounds like a done deal

What are the beans!? That’s the bottom line.

stone cold steve austin GIF

https://www.si.com/nfl/packers/news/report-rodgers-to-jets-is-done

I think Rodgers is heading to the jets. Too bad … GB was becoming an automatic W for us with KAaron as the starter.

1 Like

Really…you don’t say…

Jesus just wait until it’s official Schefter. This is not news just more of the same.

And this is directed at the analysts not anyone on this board.

Kerby Joseph posterizes Rodgers. Rodgers leaves.

1 Like

Does that mean Aaron Rodgers has finally dispensed with subtlety and actually mounted Brian Gutekunst?

Trey Wingo is reporting it’s a done deal,

Trey Wingo of Pro Football Network was the first to report that Aaron Rodgers had spoken to the New York Jets.

He has now tweeted a significant update. According to Wingo, Aaron Rodgers to the Jets is “done”.

1 Like

When the shrooms kick in

2 Likes

He just saw the ghost of Kerby!!!

1 Like

Before agreeing to go to the Jets he made sure they don’t play “ that team. “

The owner had to fly out there and assure him they don’t want none of “ that team “
https://youtu.be/UBMHyrim4qk

The year is 2035, Aliens have taken over the nfl, robots are used to ref the games and in other news, Rodgers has finally made up his mind!

Whatever he is going to do is going to be announced tomorrow on McAffes show. I asked about it yesterday now I’m seeing he’s a guest tomorrow at 1pm

1 Like

Hes trolling, bears,lions, vikings, packers and jets fans. I bet he stays in GB

I think u called it…and in some ways I respect him for it. ■■■■ the local tv channels, he wants to announce on his friends platform… they didn’t give Lazard 40 mill to not trade for Rodgers. Should be done tomorrow around 2pm EST

I hope it’s all over tomorrow. Either way I think GB loses here. Good for us

1 Like