Jets reveal "new" uniforms

https://x.com/nyjets/status/1779860979846939055

They took their throwback “sack exchange” uniform that they wore this past year, made it the permanent road jersey, and then made a matching green and all black version.

Hopefully we do something similar with our 90s uniforms.

Absolutely @ HSVLion.

The NYP has a headline mentioning a “modern twist” on a classic design.

Can only hope our Lions did the same.

1 Like

The look like the Eagles, and the Eagles look like them. Bad job IMO.

When they had contrasting sleeves they were distinct and unique. They should have gone with that again.

2 Likes

White over Green
Green over White
Green over Green
Black

Big whoop.

Where “were” the Lions?
White over Silver?
White over Blue
White over White
Blue over Silver
Blue over Silver Throwback
Blue over Blue
Steel Gray Color-Rush

We might be at the point where we need less jersey options, not more.

1 Like

Solid but safe IMO

1 Like

I like the first 3 but the green and black are gash

Agreed. Black uniforms almost always underwhelm.

The first 3 are like B+’s for me.

I would give the first 2 As, the 3rd a B, and the last one an F. I will always like a clean look, and those first two are pretty clean. The third one is too but the same-on-same color scheme is always a little worse imo. They look like unitards.

You know what they need to start doing for the unitard color scheme. Have additional fabric come the front and attach to the cleat so they become onesies. Maybe add a poop shoot as well. The uniform would fare well in the NFLPA surveys.

1 Like

And tap into a whole new market…

Showing off the new “color rush” uniforms!
Jumping Rainy Day GIF by Teletubbies

1 Like

The Lions new primary uniforms.

and the 3rd alternate

2 Likes
  1. Flat paint on helmet
  2. No gray pajamas
  3. Throwback as a MF’r
  4. Tight sleeves

Nothing “pretty” or overly modern

1 Like

You know it’s the offseason when you’re reading threads about other teams color schemes… hurry up draft

2 Likes

Black is always horrible unless you are the Raiders/Panthers/Falcons.

My problem with the current Lions uniforms is the Silver has morphed into gray. Need more silver.

2 Likes

Pretty good on the Steelers, Bengals and Saints too, but I agree that it needs to be one of two primary team colors to work, preferably with another color that’s a lighter shade. I’ve never been a fan of the Ravens unis for that reason, purple is too dark of a compliment. It looks like a muddled mess. I have the same issue with that 4th Jets uni above and the Colts black alternates this past year. It’s too much dark on dark.

I dont hate them.at all.

That is hot shit right there.

1 Like

In my eyes, Rodgers is still a Packer, even though he doesn’t play for the team anymore.

Also - hope he fails miserably. As much as I’d like to root for that handsome som’bitch that coaches that team, I wish all the professional failure imaginable on Rodgers. Hope they replace him with a rook within the next year or 2 because he stunk it up so badly.

1 Like

You just know he’s going full commando too :joy: