Jets sign Hardman

Moore gone:

2 Likes

More trade chips for Aaron!

1 Like

It’s definitely a changing of the guard… Not all of our draft picks are going to make the roster, talent and depth have been restored in Detroit. I can see us packaging one or both of our 2nds to move up or back into the 1st this year.

2 Likes

Totally. I would love to trade for future firsts as well.

When you’re picking 32, it’s basically a 2nd anyway…

Hulk Hogan Freedom GIF
Brother, you & I are gonna get along juuuuuuust fine!

1 Like

No one wants to pay Chark the money he was looking for and the chairs are filling up quickly.

6 Likes

To get a leg up, can we give Chark a year and a half?

2 Likes

I think this might be true and if so, is probably the sticking point. No way he or his agent wants to come here for less than we gave him last year. He may have to in the end, but he may also be willing to settle for less elsewhere just to avoid the shame of it. Kinda like CJGJ did.

3 Likes

That’s some outside the box thinking right there! :+1:

3 Likes

Not a bad idea, but I’d much rather give him an 18 month contract, ya know we got a lot going on

A void year is kind of like an 18 month contract, right?

There’s the trade he asked for in October.

And it’s to the Browns.

Don’t mess with Saleh, boys. He holds grudges evidently. LOL

1 Like

I suppose that means they’re out on trading for Jeudy too.

1 Like

They offered the Eagles most of money in year 3 an it wasn’t guaranteed they could have released him year 3. They tried to con him no wonder he left.

1 Like

Mecole Hardman owes me and my bowling team shots. He bowled on our Tuesday night mens league here in KC. He missed a 5 pin and half the house had their hands up. We are still waiting to collect.

It’s kind of the same equation on a bigger scale as what a lot of people grapple with. The totality of their job offers includes money of course but also job conditions, convenience, location relative to family and friend, taxes and such. Is your coach Matt Patricia or Danimal? What is the value of a good work enviroment to Chark?

I imagine Brad was transparent with CJ Chark and his agent before free agency in ballpark figures. Would Brad move the goalposts when the WR market cratered and after spending a chunk on other FAs? I’d think not, but that could explain a lot if true.

As The World Turns…

1 Like

I’ve heard of “sleeping with the enemy,” but never bowling with the enemy…Geez!

Pretty neat story, bro. Thanks for the share.
Call that MF’r up & tell him to spare you the details…you wanna collect on that debt worse than Jabba was after Han!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. At least that’s what I keep telling myself when I comb my glorious hair every morning!

Exactly what it helps with. Great point!

Super bowl coming!!! The Koolaid is getting so strong in March, wow fellas. Sip it, don’t gulp it. haha

1 Like

We still love ya, bro.

Fc Bayern Thank You GIF by Bundesliga