Jets sign Hardman

Does that make Elijah Moore expendable?

They still gonna sign Randall Cobb?

What about the big WR #7 overall Corey Davis from WMU

1 Like
3 Likes

I still think chark gets Lazard/MVS money

I would be shocked! If that deal was there, he would have taken it a long time ago. He’s been a free agent for 10 days now.

3 Likes

No chance. How often has a middling free agent gotten a long term deal a week and a half into free agency? Look at what happened CJ GJ who was one of the top free agents on the market. Chark’s reps obviously misread the market or he just wasn’t offered much of a multi-year deal which isn’t surprising considering that he’s been injured the majority of the last two years.

2 Likes

They offered CGJ a back loaded deal he got more money with us

3 for 33 for Chark

Or 1 for 12 with a dummy void year so we can push 6 mil to next years cap

1 Like

I was shocked that Lazard got Lazard money. He owe’s AR big time.

4 Likes

If 3yrs, 33m happens for Chark, it won’t be here. I also think if he was offered that somewhere (Carolina?) that he would have taken it by now but I guess we’ll see.

4 Likes

Yea, it’s basically a 2 year 22 mill deal, but still 11 mill per season. Good deal for Lazard. That’s the biggest WR deal so far this free agency.

1 Like

Chark wants to play here. He’s just doing his due diligence to make sure he gets a fair deal… especially after the Williams debacle.

2 Likes

Chark is probably deciding if he wants another 1 year and try again next year or 3 year deal and call it a career basically that’s what it is ya know

This is his prime

2 Likes

Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

It feels like Chark may have to take a contract similar to the one he signed last year. Potentially even a little less. I think everyone knows how good he can be, but it’s hard to pay every year for unrealized potential. If he went out and put it altogether for one season - he’d get that 3 year secure deal he’s seeking. But he did not do that last year.

1 Like

I don’t think Sy was ever in his prime.:rofl:

@JD9 and I have been saying this for months!!

Now watch him sign a 4 year deal with the Lions, ha ha

If Chark signs a 1 year deal and we don’t trade Okudah

Chark
CGJ
Moseley
Okudah
Swift
Jonah
Will Harris
Romeo
Harris
Julian Okwara

And DC Glenn

We could get like 6 comp picks
3 3rds and 3 4ths

And still franchise one of them if need be and resign a few or sign a few different guys.

2 Likes

Your obsession with comp picks is serious!

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

4 Likes

I want all 31 teams begging for our leftovers and us getting maximum beans for them doing so

Then they will know to bow down when they see us

north korea animation GIF

1 Like

100% yes.

Holy shit do guys ever look better without hair…wow.

1 Like

This is what I see coming. Trading. Getting lots of comp picks, too many good players to possibly employ, etc.
This will equate to us packaging players & picks to move up in the draft

2 Likes