JK Dobbins sitting out for new contract

$65m a year. Could you imagine being a twenty something and signing that contract? Knowing the instant you put pen to paper it all became fully guaranteed. I’d make sure to wear some loose fitting pants that day I’ll tell you what. Lol

1 Like

And Ohtani probably makes even more in sponsorships than playing baseball. He could literally run for Prime Minister of Japan, and he’d win easily. They had a parade when he left for the MLB.

1 Like

Already done in soccer.

28 I believe

Edit: whoops Weasel beat me to it

1 Like

He should be owning the Ravens money, dude is hurt worse then my dad.

1 Like

When I was a kid, my grandpa used to tell me, “You’re so fast you wipe your ass before you take a shit.”
Grandpa would have loved Weeze too! :wink:

1 Like

Lions management knows the value of RB’s its why they let Williams walk . I was a fan but he got greedy.

The questions you need to ask if he was as good as he thinks an some fans think why did GB let him walk. He was wise signed a 2 year deal an with one of best OLs in NFL let his mark.

But then head got bigger than brain an Lions let him walk. I think Monty will be cut loose after two years. I expect Lions To continue to have a solid OL. With even a extra second on most plays for QB improves the passing attack.

The short runs with top OL mean top 7 turns 3 yard runs into 6 or 7 . Not every snap but over coarse of a game. Lions I expect will continue to try an have a top OL. You can get by with like we have now Gibbs RB replaces Swift who will look for big contract. This applies to TEs an WRs an when you get a proven stud you keep him but not just good has to be a Top TE or WR.

You can only afford so many big ticket players, its why both Lines are key to winning along with the QB.
You can add quality CB’s an WR.s RB.s TE on one or two year deals . You need top talent on OL an DL. DL mainly rushers OL mainly OTs

2 Likes

@Weaselpuppy seems cultured. He might be a bidet kind of guy.

2 Likes

Nah, thats @TNutZz.

I am worried about where this conversation is going.

Towards the misfortune of Indian left handedness

1 Like

I do not recommend this strategy!

1 Like

What did those cost ya?

I think he is crazy to think he deserves much of a second contract prior to a really good season this year. He very much needs to prove that he can provide availability.

1 Like

yep, we need a breaking bad reboot made from the perspective of a retired football player in his 30s and his money runs out because he couldn’t get vested in healthcare.

18 on the 23 Topps Aces
105 on the 18 Topps Fire Flamethrowers Gold RC. Missed one for $70 the week before and they went loco because people started figuring out the population count on these is way low. Bottom corners have a little whitening/touch, so may not Gem Mint 10…but I have a 10 of the base in a custom slab and the Blue version coming tomorrow, also about $105.

1 Like

Once you go bidet, your butt will never stray

Awww poor baby, get’s less than $80,000 a week…boo hoo hoo. hey call the Waaaambalance !

1 Like

Bidet for the win. Pays for itself in no time. Imagine never having to buy toilet paper ever again. ■■■■ inflation, Bidet!

1 Like

People with bidet’s walk around with a wet booty hole? There has to be some kind of air dryer if there isn’t toilet paper, right?

What is this amateur hour!? Of course there is a drying setting. :smile:

Also if the Bidet is too expensive just use the hose and lay out in the sun for a bit, cheeks up, problem solved!

2 Likes

Mine has a dryer but I rarely use it. I’ll either use a little TP to dry the booty hole or just pull up the pants and let it dry. It’s just water and dries in a couple minutes

1 Like