Joe Judge fired finally

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1481030287073193994?s=20

2 Likes

Former Patriot coaches continue to excel.

4 Likes

Lions will be playing 7 games against rookie head coaches next year.

11-5 isn’t that crazy if Rodgers leaves.

6 Likes

You mean new to the team, of course.

2 Likes

Yeah
Actually it’s 7. My bad.

8 if Carroll leaves Seattle.

1 Like

It’s still crazy with there being 17 games now haha

Still, whether a rookie or experienced coach, there’s lots of adjustments in most transitions. Advantage Lions.

1 Like

I like the sound of that!

1 Like

I’m sure he’ll get an unspecified job so the patriots clan can keep milking money from the rest of the league after failing yet gaining intel on other teams… bunch of scum bags… :crazy_face:

One thing I’m just gonna mention, I always see people talking about the “stench” Patricia left… beat writers, posters, etc… but it always comes back to a bad stench… my question is… did this guy actually smell bad and is this just a continued dig at his personal hygiene and body odor?

2 Likes

Hard to say. A really good rookie head coach with good talent can get wins in their first season.

Harbaugh to the Bears is scary for the Lions. McVay won 9 his first year.

2 Likes

Nah. He had the best cleansing crew money could buy.

1 Like

See… the fords aren’t cheap! That’s a lot of soap

1 Like

You’re right, it does happen occasionally. But most often 1st year coaches struggle unless taking over for a team that was already decent.

Last years hires for example, 1 out 7 made the playoffs, and one coach is already fired and another not sure about his job security for year 2. Most of those teams are picking in the top 10 again. The Eagles snuck in with a 9-8 record with Sirianni. So, I’ll take it as a positive we get to face so many 1st year coaches next year.

1 Like

Starting to feel like way too many openings for Glenn not to get plucked.

Judge Joe Brown GIF

I feel like this is one of those situations where we all knew he was doomed from the start…kinda like Culley in Houston. It just wasn’t going to work. Wasted years…we know a lot about wasted years…

fuck patricia and quin.

1 Like

geez… he seemed pretty confident when he was delivering his 11 minute manifesto.

GIF by Giphy QA

1 Like

Haha too soon man!

1 Like

1 Like