Joe Mixon/Josh Sills charges

Holy smokes…

1 Like

I am astonished that Joe Mixon assaulted a woman

Lol… innocent until proven guilty of course, but if this happened two weeks ago? Crazy… also too what if they were playing in the SB, what would happen? I wonder if he’d get the commissioner list like that guard from the eagles who is accused of rape and assault. Not same level of crime, but still… a lot to extrapolate

1 Like

That fucker isn’t innocent.

NFL doesn’t care.

1 Like

It certainly does seem that way

Cash talks bullshit walks, as one of my old teachers used to say all the time

When you say " The Police can’t get me"…well, it makes the police reeeallly want to get you…and the courts too…

NFL Response-

QUICK EVERYONE WEAR PINK IN THE 3rd QTR IN THE SUPERBOWL!

6 Likes

Charges against Mixon to be dropped on Friday

Still the most epic gif for this type of situation :joy:
Naked Gun Panic GIF

2 Likes

You are correct…

1 Like

Man that whole pink thing was so disingenuous… it was awful. Glad they stopped doing that for a number of reasons

1 Like

Police rushing to judge? “That never happens”, said no one…ever!

I should’ve waited to post that… my bad. Though the Sills thing is awful. But they aren’t going to miss him he never played

1 Like

LOL! At least Goodell & Co are good at something, like sweeping shit under the rug.

2 Likes

Haha you can say that again… they excel in that area!

I LOVED Joe Mixon’s tape coming out of college. I knew he could be a game changer in our offense.

Then I saw that tape…

No way I would have drafted him after seeing that.

4 Likes

well at least he didn’t get immediately judged when in their presence. there’s a serious police issue in the us right now.

2 Likes

I had a bit of a different take and perhaps some bias for where I think joe is from

I had hoped that moment would change him for the better and as far as I know

He hadn’t been in trouble in nfl

But also goes to show
Innocent or guilty
The types of situations one can find oneself in

What company they’re keeping
Who they’re trusting to party with etc
Who is trusting to party with them etc

2 Likes

Man I remember the Mixon debates. I was way anti after seeing that clip.

2 Likes

So charges were dismissed, again I apologize for posting this thread too soon. The Sills case is still actually happening and awful if also proven to be true…

Also, I had forgotten about the previous issue with Mixon which is awful and appalling. Equally as bad as the Ray rice video