John Metchie out for the year

Really hate cancer. God Bless this young man and hopefully he recovers to have a long life. Unfortunately, very few families aren’t effected by cancer. Lost mom n dad to it, my sister, brother, and I have all had it. Hoping they find a cure for it in my child’s lifetime.

4 Likes

My Aunt was just diagnosed with lung cancer again. This time she is letting me help. I have helped a few hundred people fight this evil over the last decade+

4 Likes

Fuck cancer. I hope this young man spends the next year making leukemia his bitch before a triumphant return to the field.

2 Likes

I believe in you, brother. If some whacked out shit like that fell upon me, I’d call you. For real. You are barking up the right tree, man!

We buried a friend last year that thought she could treat her breast cancer diagnosis with holistic, organic methods. By not having treatment, it spread to other organs and took her life.

It is an unrelenting evil for sure. If I were to get it, no treatment options are off the table.

Cancer loves my family, my father, sister, 2 first cousins, ex-wife, 3 grandparents, 2 uncles and an aunt, All have succumbed to this wonderful disease.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, Bud.

Thank you brother Ron.

Dammit!

1 Like

Leukemia does not discriminate based on age:

Hey Natty, it took my ever shrinking brain a bit, but it finally dawned on me, I made your mom’s cupcakes from a recipe you shared and I included in our family cookbook and gave your mom the recognition with the name Connie’s cupcakes. After commenting on your post, kept thinking that I know something about your mom…cupcakes! That’s it. I pulled out the family cookbook and there it is, Connie’s cupcakes. I should have remembered that straight away. Very tasty, too, btw…

1 Like

love that, my bro. Thank you for the share, and I’m glad you guys loved 'em.

1 Like