Jordan Addison arrested for DUI

ESPN’s Kevin Seifert reports Vikings WR Jordan Addison was arrested on Sunday on suspicion of driving under the influence.

According to a report released by the California Highway Patrol, Addison was found asleep behind the wheel of his Rolls Royce, blocking a lane of traffic on I-105. After the police conducted an investigation for DUI, they decided to arrest Addison and released him from custody a few hours later. The Vikings said they are aware of the arrest and “are currently gathering information regarding the incident.” It’s a bad way for Addison to close out the offseason before reporting to training camp on July 23, as he looks to build on a rookie season that featured 70 catches for 911 yards and 10 touchdowns.

2 Likes

Cam Sutton approves this message.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but the police in IOWA call that, “passed out”.

2 Likes

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

3 Likes

This guy is way more of a problem that Jamo ever was. I wonder if they’ve got full buyer’s remorse yet?

He did have a good rookie year despite this dumb incident

He also got charged with driving 140 in a 55 last August.

Also posted this AFTER the DUI:

https://x.com/AlexMicheletti/status/1812901038493692391

1 Like

Yikes… so that’s 2 strikes in less than a year. Give the dude a suspension already before he kills someone. At least suspend his drivers license

3 Likes

He seems to not “get it” yet. It wouldn’t hurt my feelings if he turned out to be a bust.

1 Like

Im sure its not as bad as gambling. Need to protect JJ and the vikes

Let’s not forget a rookie teammate was killed in a crash by a drunk driver just a week ago. Shows where his head is.

5 Likes

Right…I forgot that was the Vikes too.

1 Like

Kwesi’s phone rings

It’s 3:00 a.m. man what’s going on why are you calling me… oh so you say there’s been an incident. Okay. Does it involve fake dicks with someone else’s piss in them? No? Okay how about a yacht full of strippers and drugs and a bunch of public sex out in broad daylight? No? Did one of my assistants trade all our draft picks for an old running back? Okay good. Don’t wake me up with this petty ass b******* …this is the Vikings!

Click.

1 Like

The timing with Khyree’s death is disappointing. They probably weren’t close but you’d think that it would be in your mind having happened so recently.

1 Like

Oh @Weaselpuppy never change. :joy: Terrific rant. The Whizinator was hilarious. At the airport… no less.