Jordan Love to become a top paid QB

In comparison

Job 1: 100k a year but your stress level is to the max everyday working 6/7 days a week to make up for others piss poor mangagement everyday is a cluster

Job 2: 70k a year vacation time family time 4 day work week friendly enviroment good mangagement etc

Is 30k enough of a difference? For me I would choose job 2 yes making less money but with a better work/life balance and less stress

Goff could make 55 mil a year but in return we have the O Line of the bears or we give him say 45 with incentives and he has our dominant o line and is more inclined to reach those incentives

Numbers are all just random numbers nothing that I would be like this is what I would offer

1 Like

I get it. Football is a team sport and I hope he does give us a discount. But he certainly has no obligation to. We are in a “win now” situation, and we can’t afford to lose our starting quarterback and begin the arduous task of hunting around for another unicorn. The rest of the team is relatively young and inexpensive. Yes, that will change in coming years, but I don’t think a Goff contract extension for five years is really going to affect the plan that much. There’s always ways to manipulate and massage the cap.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 16 days. New replies are no longer allowed.