Jordan Reid ESPN Mock Draft

Sign Buggs, Commish, Swaggy, Chark, AA, and Will Harris…. If Elliott or Brown will take cheaper than expected deals due to lack of interest? Sure.

I would trade down… period.

I took a #14, #45, 2024 2nd to drop down to Washington…. B Young, Q Johnston, W Anderson, J Carter, CJ Stroud, Murphy, Ringo…. That is who I expect to be gone when Washington trades up for Levis….

1. B Branch- S
  2. Bijan Robinson- RB
  3. C Kancey- DT
  4. John Michael Schmitz- C/RG
  5. D Witherspoon- CB
  6. Owen Pappoe- LB
  7. DTR- QB
  8. Keondre Coburn- NT
  9. J Moody

In addition to Chark, Swaggy, Buggs, Commish, E Brown, AA and Will Harris….

We sign Adrian Amos and Jamel Dean

RDE- Hutch/Houston/ROK
UT- Kancey, Levi, Buggs
NT- Alim, Coburn, B Jones
LDE- Commish/Paschal

• that is a SICK front 4…. We can pair 330 and 345 pound DTs with 280 pound DEs, or we can go nascar with Houston, Paschal, Kancey, and Hutch!!!

LB- Pappoe/Barnes
LB- Rodrigo/AA

• Pappoe brings 4.4 forty speed and 40” vertical explosion to LB. His history of ints and TFL both is encouraging to see some splash plays.

NB- B Branch/W Harris/Lucas
FS- K Joseph/Iffy
SS- A Amos/T Walker
CB- Okudah/Jacobs
CB- Dean/Witherspoon

Moody
Fox

QB- Goff/DTR/C Rising (udfa)
RB- Robinson/Swift/Swaggy
WR- Jamo/Chark/ASB/Reynolds/Raymond/TK
TE- Wright/Mitchell/Zylstra
LT- Decker/Nelson
LG- J Jackson/E Brown
C- Ragnow/E Brown
RG- J Michael Schmitz/E Brown
RT- Sewell

I can’t imagine a legit RG, Bijan and a 100% ready Jamo on this offense.

I can’t imagine Cancey adding interior pressure, Coburn adding an anchor, Pappoe adding a playmaker at the second level… in addition to adding Dean, Amos, Branch and Witherspoon.

2 Likes

B Branch, Q Johnston, B Robinson, one of my 3 RG crushes…. Those are the players I’m sure would help outside the top 2-3 guys who won’t be there.

I have no interest in paying Jacobs, Barkley, a QB, WR, or OL….

If Elliott leaves, and we cut Harris, Brockers, and Big V??? We have plenty to sign Amos, J Dean and Rankins….

Amos, J Dean, Rankins, B Branch, Pappoe, Cancey is plenty to add to our D…

Bijan Robinson, J Michael Schmitz would do a lot for the offense.

We don’t need a safety like Amos we can draft one an we will be fine at safety. You don’t win games with a Safety thats why we passed on Safety last draft,

We can draft one .

Fairley didnt do shit until his contract year here. He was a bust for the most part.

Someone say branch?
angry adrian peterson GIF

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.