Josh McDaniels wasn't happy Antonio Pierce mentioned Giants win over 2007

McDaniels seems like a weak minded individual. Yet he keeps getting jobs and I will be amazed if someone besides Bill Belichick hires him for anything more than an OC again.

We know bill will hire him back because he won’t have to pay him, just like he did with Patricia. I’m glad that regime is crashing down finally.

2 Likes

Hahaha classic Patriot trash.

2 Likes

It seems crazy that he didn’t seem to learn between HC gigs

1 Like

I feel like Josh could benefit from walking away from football for a few years. Raise his yung’n and get some perspective on life. He has been grinding in the NFL since his mid-20’s and has spent nearly all of that time with the Patriots, which we know is an odd bubble. Take some time off and then go thru Nick Saban’s “coaching rehabilitation program” he’s got going in Alabama. Josh already worked for Nick so it should be a fit. Then when he’s done with the Saban rehab program, he can get back into the NFL…but he needs to go somewhere that is NOT named the Patriots.

That is if he wants to take the best path for his sanity and his growth as a football coach. Another angle is to simply go back to the Patriots and never leave again, just keep changing roles as needed. This would keep him in the same area his family is familiar with and give them stability.

4 Likes

Butthurt freakshow. Jesus…yah, you need to fire that guy bigtime

1 Like

Is Kraft going to replace Bill with Josh? There seemed to be a point in time where Kraft was on the fence about that before, like maybe the year they let Jimmy G go or something.

1 Like

That’s a good breakdown, right on. Weak minded may have been the wrong wording on my part, but in a way I feel it is something similar. The way you put it with his history, I’m sure he believes very strongly in what he does and how he does it and has had success, so I could understand how it’s hard for him to see beyond that or to really comprehend a different perspective. Especially when things are not going well, people tend to fall back on what they know has worked regardless of evidence otherwise. I think with what you said and also what @Billysimsmademedo said about not learning applies.

Also though, this is not his first rodeo, so the guy obviously has trouble adapting to new situations and when the going gets tough he does not get going. I also lost respect for him when he hung the colts out to dry a few years ago like he did.

I did have fun talking trash about him and his spiky hair and his visor on Monday :crazy_face:

4 Likes

If Tebow couldn’t save McDaniels then nobody can.

Kidding.

FTPanthers
FTPackers
FTPatriot way

2 Likes

How lucky were the Colts that he backed out?

4 Likes

That is true too, but still doesn’t excuse the fact he left them really high and dry at an awful time. That was a really bullshit thing for him to do.

2 Likes

Par for the course with McDaniels.

2 Likes

The Patriot Way is a cult. Full stop.

There’s been former Patriots, even on those Super Bowl teams, who said although they won, it just wasn’t a whole lot of fun and very robotic.

3 Likes

I will never understand how these coaches that are absolutely immersed in masculinity for their entire career end up being so fragile. It’s like if you are a roadworker your whole career and finally get a foreman job, then can’t handle a little criticism from the union brothers. Makes no sense to me, and must just be a Peter principle inefficiency that hasn’t been worked out yet

1 Like