Joshua Dobbs Getting The Start

Former Lion great.

1. Says a lot about Willis
  2. Makes tonight must see TV
  3. [something something Lions missed opportunity]
1 Like

I have a Malik Willis rookie card so that dude better start getting his shit together

1 Like

I knew the Titans were mailing this game in because it doesn’t matter…but damn!

Ice Cube Movie GIF

2 Likes

After 2 weeks with Ben Johnson… He should be able to put up a HUGE top 5 level quarter. Would have needed a few month months with Johnson to get a complete game out of him…

Joking about BJ magic ofcourse… who knows if Dobbs even ran a play with the lions.

1 Like

Beat me to the punch.
Good for Josh. At least they poached him for good reason.
So much for Malik Willis.

1 Like

I bet the nfl isn’t too impressed with the Titans and Cowboys basically mailing in a prime time game. No Henry, no Willis, no Pollard for example. I understand why though. Game means nothing to the Titans. And the Cowboys basically have the top wild card locked in

2 Likes

The NFL? How would you like to own the rights to Thursday Night Football this season?
I’ll bet Prime doesn’t renew.

3 Likes

As someone going against the Cowboys defense in my fantasy championship, this displeases me.

4 Likes

Candy Takes Out Grandmas Teeth GIF by ViralHog

4 Likes

The deal runs thru 2033, unless there is an escape clause.

Tonight’s game may be a dud, but there is a chance that its the highest rating game of the year. People are off work and the “Cowboys” are playing. BigWillie was clear on what that means to ratings and the networks. Cowboys fans are going to tune in. Cowboys haters are going to tune in (me). Division rivals for the Giants, Commanders and Eagles are going to tune in. Gamblers are going to tune in. And fantasy owners are going to tune in, because the Cowboys are always relevant for fantasy football. The refs might give the Titans a few extra calls, just to keep the game close a little longer or let the Titans get a cheap score.

3 Likes

Zeke, 37 yards against the Titans.
Good defenses can make great RB’s look bad.
Jamaal is a fine RB. He’s just had to play against a couple of the best D’s in the NFL the last couple weeks.
Dobbs is the real deal. The Titans didn’t lose because of his play.

1 Like

Same poster’s who were oh dam we must take Malik Willis last draft ,were laughing when we sign him to PS an he might have got a chance the one week they called him up as Backup.

Same people say the #2 QB we have sucks an yet they know nothing of his ability but knew Malik Willis was the guy.

Willis may end up a ok backup an don’t think he will be a full time starter. The Bears have a similar QB as Willis an he will be lucky to survive to end of his rookie contract.

Now same posters telling us we need another QB an get rid of one that might lead us to playoffs in second season of rebuild. You posters can admit you were wrong, i was ready as a poster i wanted to get rid of Goff but I saw last part of 2021 he could with talent lead us to wins.

Dobbs who you winners call camp fodder did ok tonight . Titans were really short handed an they never got many calls but remember they were playing Cow Girls .

At least the camp QB stat wise matched the pricey starter for the Girls a threw one less INT.

I think people were just saying when it’s time to go number two, you usually also have to take a Malik