Just Finished the Giants Game, And

Hutch quietly is leading all rookies in QB pressures and sacks and has big play interceptions at the midpoint. Whenever McNeil, Paschal, or Cominsky also bring any pressure the line actually looks strong.

1 Like

Then that would have to be an in-season trade next year. The window has closed on this season unless it’s a player swap during the draft.

1 Like

DJ Chark was more then likely a decoy to the Giants D. Don’t think he is a full go, he barely played. But when he did play before the injury he disappointed, lol

Hahahahaha!
I’m not th type to say “I told ya so,” buuuuuuut…

2 Likes

Or off-season. I’m really just saying, I’ve given up on the promise of Deandre.

Jamal Williams is a very average back who runs hard and follows his blocks to the tune of 12 TDs.

2 Likes

Also… Brock’s bitch….

KT can’t beat a TE block….
and Aidan gets doubled almost every snap….

2 Likes

I thought Wright also showed good hands today. I was impressed.

2 Likes

That’s why Joseph got his interception. He didn’t want to sit in the defensive backs room and have it pointed out that a defensive end is tied for the team lead in picks. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve noticed zero difference between Wright and hockenson to be honest. Wright is actually a better blocker. Great trade by Holmes.

5 Likes

The Lions are 3-0 without Hock :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I agree. And wright has been better

1 Like

Just thought of something. Wonder if Valenti will be “on leave” for his show, on 97.1 The Ticket @ 2pm, Nov. 21st.

Blasphemy. I’m going to tankathon right now to see how this is impacting my mock.

2 Likes

The funny part is……

this NOT even a surprise. :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Here’s a stat that kinda blew me away. In 5 seasons, J-Will had 13 rushing TD’s combined. In his 6th season, he has 12 rushing TD’s in 10 games. Shit! Him and his agent are about to have this conversation.

jerry maguire GIF

Show Me The Money GIF

2 Likes

I’m surprised we didn’t get phone calls about it. There was a bidding war for CMC. One would’ve thought the Rams at least would’ve liked to have a reunited Stafford with a favorite weapon

There 3-0 without Pleasant too. So who’s at fault pleasant or Hock

I think those moves also sent a message to the players and other coaches, we gotta start producing or you might be replaced too! Whatever it is, it’s working!! I’ll take it!

1 Like

On Swift, I’m still standing by one of my initial points. I think the staff is frustrated with his lack in reading his blockers. This is just a visual on my part, but it does make sense, hence the 3rd string.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.