Just FYI to all the naysayers

It’s a long shot but I’m hoping we actually get some of our players back from IR and they make an impact. Even if Romeo is only able to go 10 snaps a game he can make an impact if he gets home. Same with paschal. Jacobs will help depth in the secondary and possibly even start if AO keeps playing poorly.

3 Likes

I’d rather have the success and deal with the pain of being so close rather than only having the draft to look forward to by October of most years.

2 Likes

This year
95 - 93, i’m going by memory so don’t hold me to that.

It’s kinda like a virgin who never got anywhere close to 1st base compared to someone who got so close so many times but kept getting thrown out at the plate. Tough call which one is worse. lol

I hear you. I have a very close friend who is a lifelong Bills fan. He has suffered, but in a different way. I mean, 4 straight loses in the Super Bowl is the greatest dynasty ever to never win a championship in any pro sport.

Then to make matters worse they spent the next 20 years behind the Patriots dynasty and found every possible Lionsy way to lose to Bill and Tom.

They went from right there…and there…and there and there …to not being able to make the playoffs forever.

In one way they have the pain of “what could have been” and having expectations that never came true vs. us barely contending for playoff spots, seldom getting one and never winning

I don’t know what’s worse honestly. At least they had some great years even if they came up like a dude in a strip joint that blew his wad in his pants

1 Like

Come on…Lions fans would lose their shit drafting #31 all the time

5 Likes

Man our analogies were close

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

1 Like

Great way to save money though…lol

1 Like

With that analogy, give me never getting to first base. For biology’s sake.

2 Likes

That is a mic drop observation.

4 Likes

Bills Fans be like…

7 Likes

My only regret is that I missed my window of opportunity on Quinn, but i think my old mspaint of quinns bedroom made up for it. That was my magnum opus.

2 Likes

#MonaLisaCantCompare

1 Like

Chances are good that we will. But…

Our 2 best offensive options are Swift and St Brown, who will probably not play and be compromised, respectively. With Walker out, our defensive communication could suffer, like on the last Vikings TD.

I think we should put Stenberg back in at LG, Evan Brown at center unless Ragnow is full healed, and Skipper or Kayode Awosika at RG, and accentuate the run game to beat Seattle. Also finally activate Demetrius Taylor for game day and Benito Jones. Are we hiding DT on the practice squad, hoping to slide him to the practice squad when Josh Paschal returns and hoping other teams forget what he put on tape in preseason?

2 Likes

well…sans a RB that kicks butt.

Me?! 18-2 until proven other baby!!:crazy_face:

And - it’s fun to remind certain poster of this ….

There is only one SB champion.

There are 31 losers ….

So what’s the difference between “almost” win a game or “almost” win the SB; you lost either way period.

One pig has lipstick and the other doesn’t

I love it. If people are having fun, I am always behind that shit!

2 Likes

Honestly though I think I could have handled the last 3 super bowl losses. The Cowboys and redskins were simply better teams. Especially that Washington team. That was the best team Gibbs ever had, and that’s really saying something. That giants loss though would have messed me up for a good several days. If not longer.

2 Likes

Yea, the Cowboys game was a horrible Super Bowl to watch. Made even worse so because I hated (and still hate) the Cowboys so I was rooting for the Bills.

The funny thing is I watched that game at my buddy the Bills fan house and he bought a new giant ass Old School Big Screen Projection TV just for the Super Bowl.

I am surprised it made it through the game LOL

2 Likes