LET’S GO!

11 Likes

…literally!
Let’s Go!
I’ll be there!

1 Like

Would be a good way to do a Board meet and greet

4 Likes

Godfather has talked about it, & I think it is likely to happen.

I would like to work with a charity & raise some money for the Den, with a percentage of the proceeds going to charity. We could get players to come, put it live on YouTube - we could auction off stuff…

I have lots of ideas that are SUPER-cool

5 Likes

With the 32nd pick in the 2024 draft, the home town Detroit Lions select…

5 Likes

Yeah, this is on the to-do once the draft dies down. I’d like to rent a ballroom, attend the draft together, and go back and celebrate. Trying to get someone like Adam Caplan (who I know fairly well), maybe a former player to join us for a panel discussion, etc.

4 Likes

We should rent a boxing ring for members to punch out their differences for charity!]

2 Likes

Love it, man. Can’t wait to have these discussions with you, bro.
I have a vision of this potentially leading to getting all 32 teams involved…which would get your other war rooms loaded up too. We have a lot of talent in this group, & I am guessing a lot of guys would be willing to help us get started.

3 Likes

If you need assistance in anyway …drop me a message. Would be a great idea and I could volunteer/contribute I’m sure a lot of others would as well

4 Likes

Imagine how much participation goes up when the general public sees how handsome we are…especially after we drop the Mod Calendar!

Ill be there also

1 Like

We can auction off autographed stuff from good Luck baby!

1 Like

Oh he is getting big man…19 lbs now…he will get signatures ready…probably be in crayon though

2 Likes

Perfect, man!

I’m hearing rumors that White boy Rick is going to announce our pick.

1 Like

Might be something you want to keep on the down low, I can think of about a half dozen former Den headaches, and I’m sure the mods can think of more, that you wouldn’t want showing up

Just another reason for lions to trade out of this draft into next year. So Bradly and Danny can be like…

It looks to be a more talented draft, too.

Planning on flying from Hawaii for the week never been to the D but been a Lions fan 20+ years. Figured would be an awesome time to go. :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes