Just to get in the draft mood. let’s revisit

That’s because for better or worse every quarterback we have or had is compared to whichever hall of fame quarterback is playing for the packers. Have you ever noticed through his entire career any time anyone made a comparison of Stafford it was always Aaron Rodgers? Doesn’t matter if they’re analyzing a play or stats Rodgers is always the benchmark that’s used. It’s the same for a lot of lions fans. Why can’t our quarterback play like that kind of deal.

yup! Gonna be fun to watch. Sewell is SO good. Truly GOAT potential. Let’s see what he looks like with a full offseason of working with Fox.

1 Like

I just envisioned Sewell standing infront of Fox like Happy Gilmore in the batting cage taking punts from point blank range…lol

1 Like

LOL
Never survive it, man. Gonna have to find other forms of training.

1 Like

You don’t every game. Build a team and get 9 a year… get 3-4 more ugly wins.

Even TB12 had 3-4 150-190 yard 1 TD with 1-2 int games a year in NE.

Winning like the Patriots, Giants, Ravens, and Steelers is easier than the Rams or Bucs

1 Like

another goodie to get in the mood. Sewell blasting a hole open against the Bears

1 Like

That’s a great example of power, timing and awareness that make Sewell so special in the run game.

2 Likes

Hahahaha! Love this guy. I think he truly has GOAT as ceiling, if he doesn’t get hurt, I almost expect that from him. We haven’t seen his ceiling yet, which is hilarious to think about. Dude will get much better.

1 Like

combined with ridiculous, unusual power.

1 Like

I almost want to draft Ebi at 2OA just to see those two cats playing next to eachother.

1 Like

If Brad does it, I’l be behind it. I think he has a long term vision and plan through a much more professional field of vision than what I have. It feels nice to be able to just sit back as a fan and not feel the need to scrutinize every move they make.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.