Justin Jefferson and Sam Darnold

I LOL’d.

https://x.com/TRICHERATOPS_/status/1767420983428751371?s=20

5 Likes

Haha then again Jefferson averaged about 150 yards per game with Mullins throwing the ball…

I sure hate Jefferson but he’s real good

4 Likes

Sam Darnold… you mean the guy who threw an interception on his first NFL pass… then proceeded to put up 40+ points on us? Oh Matty Patty you began your career the way it ended…

The people who bitch about brad would love Quinn and Fatty Patty back. They worship millen too.

3 Likes

Twitter is awash with rumours that the Bengals are trading for Jefferson to reunite the LSU crew.

It’s all nonsense but fun to think about.

It would just be another guy that Burrow can’t throw to from his back. Good thing they passed on Sewell and took Chase…Thank you Bungles!!!

1 Like

If you look closely at the numbers, he really only had big games against the Lions. And what’s even more interesting is that it almost seems like it is by design…or at least played in our favor. The better he does against us, the more we win by. The last time we lost to the Vikings was a game we held him to only 14 yards receiving. When he put up 223 against us, they were never really in the game.

Here is our offensive (literally) drive chart that game!

I was gonna say i heard a rumor that the vikings turned down Higgins and multiple 1st round picks for Jefferson.

https://x.com/RossTuckerPod/status/1771205201917010057?s=20

So when it comes to his receivers, he struggles to throw a catchable ball. But when it comes to the defense, he excels at throwing them catchable balls. :joy:

1 Like

Justin Jefferson isnt that great.

He is not some “special specimen” like Calvin Johnson.

Jefferson isn’t that great.

If he was…the deal would have been signed, sealed and delivered by now…

Would it not?

Jefferson? …not worth it…

Josh Reynolds could demand what he wants

Check the tape.

Jefferson?

Nothing special about him.

Thats why they haven’t signed him…

He isnt a special talent…but wants “special money” …???

You tell me.

He isnt Calvin Johnson. He isnt Miguel Cabrera. He isnt Steve Yzerman.

You are not Mike Alstott.

dwts GIF by Dancing with the Stars

1 Like

So who are these people because I haven’t seen one post were somebody said that. You can question Brad and without thinking this foolish crap.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF