Justin Jefferson

Gotta give it to him. He was Calvin-esque out there. What an undeniable talent.

13 Likes
4 Likes

We can only hope he has a Calvin career and they win nothing. Feel sad for him, but not overly so…

2 Likes

There is a problem with a Jefferson or Lamb type. Their fire, passion, talent and temper are always evident.

They are clamoring for the ball all game, especially when losing. Yes they make big plays, but every contested INT hurts as much or far more than every contested highlight catch.

Jefferson’s scorecard was sparkling, and Mullens earned him a hate parade, yet throwing 50/50 balls should work out to about…. 50/50?

It was a lot of fun watching the game get ripped out of his hands

3 Likes

Dude is CJ-lite.

2 Likes

And yet BNL overcame his tremendous effort

3 Likes

CeeDee Lamb is terrific but he’s not close to the player that JJ is IMO. Pretty big gap there.

4 Likes

JJ is the best WR in football by a mile

3 Likes

My hope is he gets frustrated next year and sees the potential in the Lions, then goes to Detroit in free agency the year after.

1 Like

Would be amazing. After we pay ARSB, I don’t see us adding another monster contract to the WR group

3 Likes

I think he’s the best player relative to his position. Mahomes is of course the most important player. I just think the gap from WR1 and WR2 is bigger than the gap between QB1 and QB2.

Agreed. That’s not a Holmes move. Would be great, though.

1 Like

JJ when healthy may be the best player in the NFL.

Mini-tron

1 Like

He is such a technician and student of the game. He is an incredible player.

At one time, I had thought he was the son of former Lions WR coach Shawn Jefferson and the Lions should draft someone who had that kind of pedigree.

Turns out, Shawn Jefferson does have a son in the NFL, but that’s Falcons WR Van Jefferson.

I really wanted him pre-draft. He was one of my favorite players in that draft. I was disappointed when it didn’t happen.

Hopefully Jamo can take the pain away.

2 Likes

■■■■ Justin Jefferson that is all.

1 Like