Kalif Raymond appreciation thread

This guy plays so hard and has been such an asset for us. I’m glad we got him and this dude is a player for sure! Love how he plays

7 Likes

I told my wife today during the game, Khalif Raymond has an impact play or two every week… and he’s a huge WR culture guy.

6 Likes

Kalif is a top 10 returner in the nfl…prove me wrong!

3 Likes

Heck yeah he is!! Excellent analysis and you are absolutely on point

2 Likes

Plus he might be the best 5th wr in the league. He isnt just a return guy hiding as a wr

1 Like

I’d also say he’s a top 10 backup WR. This dude has been plugged in the starting lineup quite a few times. Always makes his catches, always does his job, he’s just a solid, solid guy and if we keep him as a 4/5 WR he’s a real weapon

3 Likes

Absolutely! He can step on and start and be effective.

Complete stud on special teams and can play WR when you need it. I’m impressed.

1 Like

For sure.

And he had some nice punt returns today!!!

1 Like

He’s already signed for next season on a cheap deal too. He’s a solid depth WR who is a good returner, and who you can create a play or two for every week and know he’ll do something with it. Whether it’s an end around or bubble screen or whatever - he’s an asset and the sort of glue guy that I know helps winning.

3 Likes

He has shown he can start and produce in a pinch as well. Deepest group in the NFL and one of the top WR groups in the NFL.

1 Like

sure love reading that

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.