Karl Brooks 6’4 300 3T from Lansing

Played ball at Bowling Green. PFF graded him highly. Don’t know anything about it besides that. 17 sacks last two seasons

Anybody else wanna chime in on this dude?

1 Like

Most all of his snaps in college have been as an edge defender. I wasn’t sold, he moved inside for SR Bowl week & definitely held his own. Looks like he has a chance of being a decent/solid player

2 Likes

I like him. If we can’t get AA or Kancey then he’s my number 3 option. All the interior pass rushers after Carter carry some projection risk.

1 Like

I brought him up before because he was impressive at the senior bowl. Because he was an edge rusher that will be moving inside he may need some time to develop. My biggest concern is why was he not invited to the combine?

1 Like

Sounds like he wasn’t invited because of stupidity by the league!

1 Like

Far and away the biggest combine snub. Kind of like the chip that will put on his shoulder to be honest.

1 Like

I think the NFL is well aware of his talent there has to be a red flag in his history. Some off field issue is my guess.

Pretty sure you’re overthinking it. Plenty of guys with red flags get invited to the combine.

2 Likes

His brother Garth is quite talented.

2 Likes

Agreed. Their granddad Mel is hilarious as well.

2 Likes

I have him as a second round target for sure. He is very intriguing.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.