Kayvon Thibodeaux holds no grudges against Lions for NFL draft snub

Many players who get passed over by teams in the draft hold a small grudge. Thibodeaux, once considered a candidate for the top pick, doesn’t feel that way.

“I don’t really get motivated because I don’t even think it was the team’s choice to pass over me,” Thibodeaux told reporters on Thursday. “I think it was already written. I think this is where I was supposed to be, and God had this in store. So, this is where I should be. I don’t really hold anything on anybody”

1 Like

Why would he be mad Lol, of course he’s happy he went to the Gaints over the Lions. He said it like God saved him with his plan. There winning and well coached, we’re still trying to figure out what we are. Lol

1 Like

Yeah, it’s similar to Hockenson being traded to the Vikings, a playoff contender, closer to his home and being upset about it. Wouldn’t make a lot of sense.

The opposite of the Brandin Cooks situation where he got traded to the lowly Texans and isn’t happy about it.

He’s like, “hell no, I’m in NY right where I wanted to be and not Detroit” lol. Which is probably part of the reason we didn’t draft him.

2 Likes

that, and…Our guy is better.

5 Likes