Kayvon Thibodeaux

I thought about including him but I’ve never watched Liberty play so that would’ve been disingenuous.

Yeah I have a couple of Auburn fan friends who wouldn’t shut up about him while he was there and kept it up after he transferred away, so I watched him whenever I could.

Which was twice. Looked great for those two games though!

I’d bet Sewell took most of those reps.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I think Chase Young was better as a sophomore than Thibodeaux. Sure he had half a season and all but I feel like his overall tape wasn’t as good as Chase.

I think Chase was more polished than Thibodeaux is likely to be at the end of the year, but I agree with a couple of you that posted earlier that Thibodeaux is more finesse than Young.

1 Like

Why did he leave Auburn? Bo Nix beat him out?

And he can throw accurate passes to the right side of the field, so already Willis > Lance.

By the way, there is some fresh Willis Youtube content as of this afternoon.

Now just imagine the Rams shit the bed in a tough division and we have two top 5 picks next year. Could get the the D-Lineman and the QB. One can dream can’t they.

1 Like

My Auburn friends all tell me it was because of Malzahn, and not really giving him much of a shot.

Don’t know how much merit is actually there, but that’s the consensus.

T looks very good, but I think Sewell would regularly beat him up and take his lunch money.

1 Like

I’m suddenly feeling sad that I have no Auburn friends.

2 Likes

Yeah, but with the trade off of having those Aubrun friends, down here, you get the Bama fans too.

If there’s anyone else that lives in the middle of this that’s on this board, you know what I’m talking about.

They’re really the worst.

Jordan Palmer pumping Bo Nix. I don’t see it and he’s a client of course but everyone thought Palmer was blowing smoke about Josh Allen too.

Yeah I’m not a fan of Bo Nix at all really.

I’m not a believer in tanking.

I’d be severely disappointed if we’re drafting high enough to take this kid. If he has another solid year he has the potential to go 1OA or at least be the first non QB off the board.

However if we do suck and or the Rams suck bad enough and we end up drafting top 3 then I’m in the take Thibodeaux camp if we suck again.

world fails GIF

1 Like

Live just outside Athens GA, well aware of what living in SEC country means.

1 Like
2 Likes

Don’t think of the Tank For Thibodeaux movement as literal tanking. Think of it as a Thibodeaux fan club, that likes the player, and wants us to draft him if we get the chance.

2 Likes

If the Lions are in a position to draft Thibodeaux which would be top 2 pick, that would mean the Goff experiment was a failure and you HAVE TO take a QB.

I’m not crazy about this QB class but I’m sure one or two will step up as is always the case. You lock up that position without hesitation, if you have the opportunity, when you have that need.

The Lions should be able to score some points with the OL, RBs, and starting TE situation.

The Defense is going to be the big question mark. Outside of Collins & Romeo, mostly young players many of whom are question marks.

I agree. I don’t think they’ll be bottom 5 even but IF they are in a position to draft Thibodeaux and the top QB is on the board, they almost have to take the QB unless the draft class is a total dud. There’s only so many kicks at the can that you’ll get to take a franchise QB.