KC game asterisk - revisited

Yesterday
*Missing CJGJ
*Missing Brian Branch
*Missing Mosely
*Missing Houston
You’re telling me these aren’t impact players?
*Missing Vatai
*Missing J Jackson
Both starting offensive guards.
*Missing Gibbs
*Missing DMo the second half.
Our two most productive RB’s.
Playing on the road! Against a division leader.
No excuses needed. We won!
Good teams win with the next man up. No asterisk needed.
No asterisk accepted!
Our record is legit.

14 Likes

Everything has an asterisk.

Yelling Steve Carell GIF

3 Likes

Had a similar general thought in a different thread, but same basic concept:

1 Like

We came. We saw. We kicked their asterisk

9 Likes

buc busters

1 Like

This is a GREAT post. Totally agree.

1 Like

Well, then. Give me a like. One more and I get my badge.:rofl:

2 Likes

Taylor Decker is also still nowhere near 100% in his recovery from a high ankle sprain.

LaPorta was not his usual self.

Paschal was still out.

3 Likes

I had no idea you guys hated me so much.

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 Like

Remember the Thur night game at GB… All we heard was how beat up the Packers were… I bet lions had more starters out than them.

1 Like

I agree that Tirico’s comment looks dumber than ever but I’d also add that it appears the nat. Media are well aware how legit our boys look.

2 Likes

I have always been labeled a Matt “slappy”.
Hard to argue #'s and results.
They can’t both be wrong.
I said from the beginning (and caught grief) that LA won the Super Bowl, but, we won the trade, and, that’s looking more true by the week.

3 Likes

Agreed. I think Goff might be the best QB in the entire NFC. At least through 6 games he is.

3 Likes

You’re in good company. I’ve been seeing national media types saying that the last couple of days.
Can’t remember who, but, one of them compared him to Drew Brees!
Would that make him elite?

1 Like

Being on a team that appears in 3 super bowls in 5 years, while winning 2 of them!

Watch & see

2 Likes

Only winning 2 super bowls? You feeling okay Natty?

that is in the next 5 years
3 appearances

I wasn’t really taking names back when I was a dumb ass for not going along with the media narrative, so, I just keep pounding his excellent play, because, even though I don’t remember who they were, I know they do.:rofl:
I really do kind of relish the “dick head” role…but, not enough to mention the two names I do remember.
I will say, they both are probably, finally, coming around to the reality that Goff will be extended, no matter how much they want to avoid paying for a premium QB.

1 Like

@Phunnypharm
You are so on point with this about Decker. He is playing on half a leg right now.
I am gonna be cocky here and wonder that if the Lions beat the Ravens do you sit Decker for the Raiders game so he can sit for 3 weeks and get that ankle healed.

I realize that I am suggesting we do not give Crosby our best Tackle but maybe by then the Raiders have given up and send Crosby to the Lions…hehehheheh

1 Like

There is an art to getting likes. Short snappy witty. Most people don’t like to read alot. But I’m going to go back and give you a like. Primacy matters!