Kenny G contract escalators

4 Likes

HILARIOUS, man

3 Likes

Giants better hold him out, if he plays a quarter he’ll hit those

Quarter century, that is.

1 Like

If Golliday were witty he would’ve requested a Soprano Sax as bonus if some certain incentives were hit

It’s a remarkable career.

most fortunate comp pick EVERRRRRRRR!

3 Likes

Even Iffy never pans out!!! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Didn’t we get KerJo for Golladay? I think Iffy was the first part of the Staffford trade.

1 Like

Although it costs $14.7 million to cut him, the Giants save almost $7 million by giving him the boot. I really wouldn’t be surprised to see him with the Rams next season.

4 Likes

That’s $7m they can use to overpay Danny Dimes since they had declined his now economical looking 5th yr option!

I think the Giants might want to let him test the FA market. If GB makes the playoffs it will be the only playoff team they beat, and that was early in the season. There’s a reason why they didn’t exercise the 5th year option. Reports out of NY are that Taylor may start the final game and let Jones sit. Jones may want to play because Taylor is likely to prove that he can be every bit as good as he has been under center.

Gezz guys still picking on poor Kenny the guy is gone and has had a rough way to go , what the sense in taking pop shots . Some need to get a life.

If Chark walks and gets paid elsewhere, I wouldn’t mind a 1 year flyer on Kenny Golladay for the low and draft a mid round rookie WR

Golladay could beat out Cephus and Benson I’d imagine

OMG, they killed Kenny?

4 Likes

yup… you’re correct!

Geez… that REALLY makes that comp pick look good.
I was just happy we didn’t pay KG… and I felt the same 2 months before he signed with the Giants. Never wavered on that one!!!

2 Likes
1 Like

Giants fans are still waiting for Kenny’s first TD as a Giant with one game left in his second season. That shit is pretty hard to believe.

3 Likes

How about this one…oof

Saints signed WR Michael Thomas to a restructured contract.

The restructured deal reduces his 2023 base salary from $15.5 million to $1.2 million while adding a $31.8 million roster bonus in 2024. Thomas also received a $900K signing bonus. The renegotiation sets the stage for the Saints to move on from Thomas this offseason, as his 2024 salary becomes fully guaranteed if he’s on the roster the third day of the new league year. Thomas will likely be designated a post-June cut if he’s not back, allowing the Saints to spread his remaining guarantees over the next two years. Releasing Thomas results in a total dead-cap charge of $26 million for the Saints.

2 Likes

Ouch
oh no ew GIF by CBC