Kick Labrons Ass

Yep, old school. Laimbeer used to start shit all the time, just as long as Mahorn was standing right behind him.

1 Like

This coming from a LeBron fan…that was a total BIATCH move!

That was no elbow, that was a fist to the face.
I also think LeBron said something to Stewart that lit his fuse after the confrontation because he was relatively calm up until that point.

1 Like

Should be some big numbers for the rematch next weekend in LA. Something tells me LeBron will contract a well-timed illness before game time? Or perhaps the league will make sure he’s suspended for that one?

1 Like

It’ll be a “planned” veteran day of rest.

2 Likes

No reason you can’t fight a man sitting on the bench in street clothes! Hopefully Isaiah Stewart gets close to that bench, I might even consider watching the NBA if they had more brawls like back in the 90’s!

1 Like

LeBron is a great player, dumber then me. I watched it in slow motion, clear as day he did it on purpose.

2 Likes

It was a backhanded fist and then ran. I abhor Jordan down to my bones but to mention this tampon in the same breath is absurd.

1 Like

Stewart got 2 games, and LeChina got only 1, what a joke.

I expected more for Stewart. He was definitely the “victim,” but what he did afterwards was absurd. The initial reaction and even the next reaction were one thing. But the way he kept going just made him a dumbass.

3 Likes

Fair point, it was theatrical, like something from a post McGregor fight. Stewart is 20 years old though and the sight of your own blood can make a man do some crazy things. Should have just let them duke it out.

Board went opposite of sleepy

I know exactly where Stewart was coming from. I can support the initial reaction. I can even support the next reaction. But there is a certain point where its stupid and unjustifiable.

1 Like

I’ve read 2 stories about it so far. One from the Detroit News yesterday, and now today on ESPN. Both stories say it was an elbow when it’s clear as day in the video that LeBron hit him with the back of his fist. It’s also clear as day that Lebron did it on purpose when the stories keep trying to elude to it as being incidental while being tangled up with each other.

It’s complete BS.

Lebron intentionally punched the guy in the face. Lebron knows it was with intent. Stewart knows it was with intent. Anyone that’s seen the video knows it was with intent. The media knows it was with intent and is now trying to change what really happened by flat out lying about it in their stories.

In the MLB you would expect to be hit by a pitch if you did something like that. In Hockey you can expect a drop of the gloves the next time the teams meet up. I hope someone takes Lebron’s legs out from under him under the basket, or slips a foot under his when he’s coming down from a jumper.

I never trust BSPN.

1 Like

Not
Even
Close

Imagine LeBron in an era where they are allowed to play defense.
The Pistons would have sent him to the therapist after every game.
The Pistons helped make Mike who he was. Lebron would have responded the exact opposite way. Lebron is the best flopper in the history of the league. Lebron checks his nose for blood after getting fouled on the wrist.

Greatst of all time?
Suuuuuuuuurrre he is…

3 Likes

What say you? The corporate media tries to tell you what your eyes see isn’t real???

Orwell would be utterly terrified of the Media Complex and those aligned with it if he were alive. He was a pretty smart dude.

5 Likes

#Facts

1 Like

I finally found a video with a clear shot of it. Anyone who calls that LeBron’s elbow needs to polish up on human anatomy. He looked right at Stewart before forcefully pulling his arm back. It was intentional.

6 Likes

Queen James gets fans ejected… “these fuckers right here” he says to the officials… any more on that?