Kingsbury fired as Cardinals coach

Not exactly surprising.

1 Like

Now he has all the time to play Call of Duty with Kyler!

7 Likes

With kingsbury gone that Kyler contract is going to look worse and worse. That was the perfect system for Murray to play in and he couldn’t even be bothered to master that.

7 Likes

Some guys arent built to be NFL HCs and some arent built to be NFL QBs.

Bidwell couldn’t get it wrong on both, so bye bye Kliffy!

Murray will be lucky to play 6 games next year, maybe a few at full speed. Gonna be very Cleveland Browns-y, except their division is a LOT better and their team isnt anywhere near as good as Cleveland.

That whole setup there is a mess.

4 Likes

Wonder how good Murray could be if he put down the controller

1 Like

The GM was fired as well.

3 Likes

yeah that FO is gonna get a big rebuild here and a new coaching staff

JJ watt retiring aswell (sucks he could never get a ring, one of the best to never get it)

Cardinals are in perpetual hell right now, gonna take a miracle to get them out

3rd overall pick should help though

This is their key move. Keim has been terrible since he’s been there. His draft record is awful and most of his FA moves bomb. They were saved for awhile by Arians’ coaching but the holes on the roster have just been too glaring.

3 Likes

Plus… they fired the OL coach for groping in Mexico, and it could e actually been Kevin the GM who did it

Gut feeling: if the QB they want is there, they take him round 1.

I don’t want any more coaches fired. Less chance for them to swipe Ben Johnson.

That probably should have been done as soon as it became apparent he missed on a second high pick QB.

They need to stay away from our OC.

I hear Caldwell is interviewing as he has a house over there.

For sure, they are really going to regret that deal. And Kyler is likely to miss at least the 1st half of next season coming off the ACL surgery. Whoever the new coach is will be dealing with a starting QB that won’t be available in the offseason and training camp to learn the new offense. They will need to sign a veteran backup who is going to start at least the first 6 games of the season, maybe more. Murray tore the ACL in December.

1 Like

Arizona, Houston, Las Vegas, Cleveland, Denver, LA Rams, Indianapolis, Chicago, NY Jets, Atlanta, Carolina are all teams that will face varying degrees of dysfunction or drastic change. Isn’t it awesome that Detroit is not on that list?

4 Likes

Who would’ve guessed that hiring a losing college coach wasn’t a great plan?

3 Likes

Speaking of losing college coaches, Matt Campbell went 4-8 this year with Iowa State.

2 Likes

He could be a good OC in the NFL. His aspirations are higher. I think he goes back to college as a HC.

I don’t think his spread offenses are built to win late in the season. Lots of stats early and in domes but…

His QB isn’t built to win late in the season either. That’s when teams have the most film on you and you have to do the hardest studying both inside and out.

call of duty GIF

Its this kind of high level snark +quick thinking+ research that I am aspiring to in 2023.

#Resolutions

3 Likes

There are certain personal traits we should all mimic to the extent possible. This is one.

2 Likes