Kiper's Latest 2-Round Mock

@Thats2

If there was a “surprise” pick in the 1st round… I was just thinking the other day that this guy might just go higher than many current mock drafts have him going. If Bucs don’t re-sign JPP…. Bucs, Packers, and Cowboys all lost edge rushers this offseason…. and Chiefs might be an option with 2 picks as well.

We had a bottom ten pass defense last year lol.

He held up well against Alabama in the CFP

As a result of no rush? :wink:
I’m always gonna talk that way, man. Im a trenches first dude all the way.

1 Like

So did okudah against Clemson

Okudah should have won them that game on the Fuller fumble return.

CB #2OA would be a very Quinntrica thing to do.

But if Holmes/Campbell do it all the people that rag Quinn will say it is a great pick…because Holmes/Campbell did it and they can do no wrong.

2 Likes

The problem from this draft and years past drafts is that this draft is not loaded at the top. (more like middle of 1st round players) That’s why EVERYONE (excluding pundits) is saying this draft will be different then years past.

Then yes, otherwise I would agree with you.

I like Bonitto if we can’t get Ebiketie. That’s assuming we don’t take Hutch or Thibs.

I do too. He’s my 2nd favorite edge in that range. Different sort of player though.

One of the things I like about Bonitto is not just his pass rushing, but he can drop back in coverage.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.