KJ 125 yards rushing today

Yea

He said it like a knowledgeable football fan

You can let it go already.

1 Like

What pisses me off the most is Stafford gets the piss pounded out of him, many times after the ball is out and hardly ever gets a call…

Our guys get called for the weakest shit. It’s not fair, especially to Stafford!

1 Like

I’m glad they sticking with KJ as a primary back. I thought the coaches were holding back the run game limiting his carries, he got 26 today in a game we almost had 200 yards on the ground. Ragnow, Dahl, and Glasgow has been road graders this year in the middle of our line.

1 Like

But, even though it was a huge swing in the game…we came very, very, very close to overcoming it against one of the two best teams in the NFL

Team didn’t fold up the tent when they took a giant gut punch that would have put many teams away

And I still don’t believe that was a fumble or that KG’s catch wasn’t a TD in any case

We overcame two huge calls against us and still took KC to the very last play

1 Like

Lost in all this talk about how KJ lost the game for us highjacking the thread…was my point…which is that for only the 2nd time in forever we had a 100 yard rusher and he did it by a comfortable margin while adding 32 yards receiving

I think we won’t be hearing about how the Lions have gone some insane number of games without a 100 yard rusher for a while from talking heads and announcers

I think he is gonna shred GB on the ground
The question as always is can we limit ARog damage

I’d like to see us build on this. KC is on track to be historically bad against the run so this might be an outlier.

If we’re a middle of the pack running team we’re going to be a real tough out

1 Like

Lol! So true.

What I like today was that he really earned it. In so many other games, he may break a couple, but then he’s actually a 2 or 3 YPC runner. I didn’t do the math today, but around that 5 YPC number was bought and paid for and not low numbers with a couple of hot runs. I’ve wanted to see that for some time.

1 Like

To be honest I think on every play from here on out we’ll see a lot more of the peripheral lions players watching the pile more closely from here on out.
They learned a costly yet valuable lesson today to be sure.

2 Likes