Kyler Murray: No nerves ahead of first NFL start

He’s just watching last year’s Jets game on repeat

2 Likes

Good stuff, brother! Here’s to hoping he has PTSD for 5 seasons, after we get done with him.

1 Like

And thinking his defense is going to pick off 5 passes and his special teams is going to return one for a touchdown and have a couple more huge run backs?

Getting away from last years Jets game for a second, a lot of these guys come into their first few starts extremely confident. Why wouldn’t they be? They think they have all of the answers. And some of them even do…for a small part of the season. The true test of a QBs confidence and whether he’s going to make it in the league is when the defense has him pegged, which happens to every QB eventually. What he thought…was wrong. What his coaches taught him…was wrong. Now what?

2 Likes

My guess is that Patricia will be throwing some exotic defenses at him and/or changing things up.

I’m more concerned about the offense than defense.

2 Likes

Yup - our D will give him fits. If he has success against us, it’ll be with his feet.

This dude has a lot of nerve to not be nervous…

2 Likes

Perhaps he suffers from Urbach-Wiethe disease. This disease can destroy both sides of the amygdala; a section of the brain that is responsible for detecting fear and preparing for emergency events. J/K

1 Like

Regarding him not being afraid…

2 Likes

“Don’t stop letting people not help!”

1 Like

Ah ha, sucka. Close but no cigar. I was NOT drinking coffee when I read that.

Blitz early and often. 8 in the box with their ears pinned back.

1 Like