LB Barrett's 2-year-old daughter drowns in pool

Prayers up for Shaq. This is so, so tragic.

Horrible.
Prayers for him and his family.

2 Likes

Shit, that is just horrible. RIP young girl.

1 Like

Terrible

1 Like

That’s tragic! Sending good vibes to him and his family. Terrible loss. No parent wants their children to transition before them.

1 Like

It hurts to the core. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Devastating.

My best friend lost his son to drowning when the child was in day care. Just a terrible thing to happen.

Losing a child is extremely difficult. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. It devastates you and your family and few families can recover from it. No matter how strong you think you are.

A parent should never have to bury their child.

My heart pours out to them in their time of need.

5 Likes

That’s awful! I couldn’t even imagine the pain they’re going through. Thoughts and prayer to those families.

Such horrible news. My prayers go out for his family and that little soul.

Heartbreaking. Thoughts and prayers to the Barrett family.

2 Likes

my Dad’s cousin lost 2 grandchildren….

Holy shit guys…

Much love and prayers to all of you. I’m so sorry for all your losses.

Awful of all horrible awfuls.

One of my singing buddies from back in the day is a huge advocate of and teacher of Infant Swimming Resource. It and she teaches kids as young as 6 mos how to float and be safe in a pool. Should be required for any home daycare w a pool. Period.

4 Likes

Horrible.
Prayers for him and his family.

Agree Puppy

1 Like

Heartbreaking.

1 Like

Very Sad. Prayers for their family to have the strength to get though this horrible time

That is thee most horrible thing I hate in life–when baby’s get killed and robbed of their life !

MY GOD this is tragic. Prayers for the little girls and their family !!!

sending love to her little soul, as well as the family

Horrible, so sad.