Lest we forget

4 Likes

kick in nuts GIF

Me after opening the thread…

Thanks @LineBusy! I needed this painful reminder. (and I was at that game on January 5th, 1992)

7 Likes

It’s a big hill we’re climbing, boys. BIG effing hill.

5 Likes

Hell yeah! We’re #1 …wait a minute.

6 Likes

Number One Season 4 Episode 12 GIF

3 Likes

I don’t give a shit about the last 31 or, hell, 66 years. BNL boys!!! SOL can be buried 6 feet under as far as I’m concerned, shot into the sun, lit up with a match etc. whatever. BNL…Say it with me everybody…BNL.

4 Likes

Binge
Natty
Light

???

1 Like

Look at it this way…

We are ■■■■■■■ due!!!

If the Bengals can do it, we can too!!

1 Like

Forget “due”. These fellas are going after it. Such a different vibe after the last 10 years.

2 Likes

Did anyone else go down a rabbit hole of dictionary definitions of the word ‘lest’?

I will never get those 4 minutes of time back. What did I learn?

Not much, other than the fear I have in publicly admitting my ignorance of the English language, lest you mockingly judge me.

im an idiot GIF

It’s a KJV thing for me, I guess.

But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and [your] nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

Thine, thou, ye, lest and sentences for days full of commas. LOL

4 Likes

Lets Go Sunglasses GIF by Rocket Jump Film School
(that’s me saying BNL)

1 Like

whatd you do chris farley GIF

One of my favorite parts about this regime is they aren’t afraid to show everyone in the building this kind of statistic. It’s all over the meeting room they were in for Hard Knocks.

1 Like

Ipl Mi GIF by Mumbai Indians

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.