Let’s say the Rams pick is number 4

Carter! Can play 4-3 DT or 3-4 DE

2 Likes

Trade down for a first in 24.

2 Likes

Love the 1st 3 , but Pashcal got a lot to prove the guy played a couple game and back out. I sure wouldn’t be afraid of adding another player at that position. But Carter is the guy we need , him McNeil would make a nice pair.

3 Likes

Carter. Equal talents. DT is the bigger need.

4 Likes

Don’t see two wins on the Texans remaining schedule, but there’s a decent chance the Rams pick ends up at No. 2 overall.

With Wilks trying to add to his resume don’t see him trying to tank even though the owner, Tepper, would definitely prefer that.

Without Fields, the Bears may not win another game, but if he can play, they always have a chance.

A healthier Vegas team should beat the injury depleted Rams.

The Broncos with Wilson and a great defense could beat the Panthers on the road this weekend. On the other hand, the Panthers played the Ravens very tough last weekend.

Pittsburgh & Cleveland have enough talent to win more than 1 game over the final weeks. Indeed, the Browns play the Texans in the return of DeShaun Watson bowl.

Jacksonville plays the Texans and the former is simply the better team.

In sum, most of the 3 win teams seem more likely to finish with 4 wins or more than the Rams.

3 Likes

I’d prefer number three overall. The Texans and Panthers can take Stroud and Young. Anderson to the Lions. Or if we are at two, bluff that we would take the QB, trade from two to three for an extra pick somewhere

2 Likes

Getting Murphy seems like we’re getting potentially a slightly better version of Paschal. Big, physical DE that can generate pressure. But isn’t really a pass rusher. I’d take Carter if both are on my board.

2 Likes

Carter

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.