Let’s say the Rams pick is number 4

Stroud Young and Anderson are the first three picks…

Should the Lions draft Myles Murphy Edge or Jalen Carter DT?

Myles Murphy
HEIGHT
6’5"
WEIGHT
275 lbs

Jalen Carter
HEIGHT
6’3"
WEIGHT
310 lbs

I’m taking Carter over Murphy, but Murphy is who I’d pick if I couldn’t take Carter.

9 Likes

Carter but his motor is a little inconsistent from what I’ve seen of him. He’s a menace when he’s on his game though and he’s versatile. Major major upside

3 Likes

Neither.

1 Like

Don’t know yet. But suffice to say, at No. 4, it won’t be the third QB or the top TE, S, CB, ILB, or RB.

In other words, I’d like to see either a DE/OLB/pass rusher or DT to pair with McNeill (however, if we go big like Smith from Michigan or the big DT from Baylor, those guys will be available later).

2 Likes

Agree. I could be completely wrong about Levis but the few times I’ve tuned into a game he hasn’t looked that great. I’d hate to turn down a blue chip DL player for a QB who doesn’t look totally ready

If we do manage to get a top three pick, I would be fine with picking Young. Though Id prefer Anderson. Anderson and Hutch anchoring the line could be sick

3 Likes

Right now, Carter

Must suck to be a Panther fan knowing you are going to be stuck with Stroud.

4 Likes

Carter and I wouldn’t hesitate. He makes this DLine one of the best, and youngest, in the NFL.

Hutch, Carter, McNeil, and Paschal would be a fantastic front 4 to build this defense around.

10 Likes

There’s some chatter to endure but this breakdown is pretty good

2 Likes

Carter. Dude is a beast with some advanced hand fighting and a solid swim move

2 Likes

Carter without thinking twice at this point.

Think about this DL:
Hutch, Carter, Alim, Paschal and Levi. All 1st, 2nd or 3rd rd. players.

In you believe the game is won in the trenches we would have a great OL (we can lock down Jonah Jackson in 2023) and we could finally have a deep DL too.

5 Likes

Worst highlight video ever.
Not knocking Carter as much as the youtuber. He BAD!

2 Likes

lol. I agree. some of these dudes are too much

Did you watch the one on Murphy?
Dude says he paid a million bucks to the DMV to change his name to Myles.

Awful.

2 Likes

I automatically skipped the first several minutes of each one. I hate chatter I just want to see the plays

1 Like

Carter. Team needs a beast DT to pair with Alim.

4 Likes

C’mon, bro. You not interested in manscaping promos to show off the new 6 pack?

I don’t buy that.

First, one can go to Probate Court and have your name changed for minimal cost.

Second, in 2020, Murphy had the same name as a high school prospect and this is pre-COVID-19 and NIL money.

1 Like

lol. nope. The wife actually bought me a manscaping kit a few months ago complete with ball moisturizer and a trimmer guaranteed to not nick the sack

It sits unused in the closet

borat

4 Likes