Let's hear your first-round predictions!

Travon is -450 to go 1OA. That’s almost a lock seeing as Vegas keeps moving the needle. Hutch is -210 to go 2OA. For all the Thib lovers that buy this rumor he’s ahead of Hutch on the Lions board, the +150 he’s getting is a sneaky good bargain.

Now watch you take that bet and the Lions trade out of 2 to someone who wants Hutch, who then still goes 2, and Vegas strikes again!

1 Like

Regardless of what Jacksonville does:
Tbd to Lions at #2
Lions trade #32 for additional picks in this years Draft
Lions take Georgia WR (Pickens) at pick #34

Lions take CB Stingely 2OA, a RT at 32, and DT at 34, Lions fans rejoice.

1 Like
  1. Lions take Thibodeaux and pass on Hutchinson.

2. A team trades up to the bottom of the first for Kenny Pickett.

3. Lions try to trade down from 2 and up from 32 but neither happen.

There will be someone at 32 that should be a slam dunk, “holy shit, I cant believe that guy is there!”, pick, but Lions will pass and go with the usual smartest guy in the room pick that leave fans furious and professional pundits scratching their heads.

2 Likes

Now that is a prediction, somehow the Lions are going to take their 2nd round pick in the 1st round. LOL I am just picking, it would be a good move if it happens.

Here’s an interesting first-round prediction… Chris Simms said “no way Thibodeaux goes top 10”.

Coyote will like the Lions picks.

1 Like

Now that’s funny, I don’t care who you are.
Just wait until the UDFA’s are announced!

1 Like

Rich Eisen will crack an Ohio State joke and gush all over the Michigan prospects. I know I know I’m really going out on a limb here on this one.

1 Like

The last time was 2002. And since they drafted A-A-Ron in 2005 the only skill position player they have taken is Jordan Love. Everyone else has been offensive lineman and defensive players.

Simms doesn’t have KT in his top 5 edge guys.

love and hip hop tea GIF by VH1

Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

1 Like

So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

Other than being 1 QB short of perfect…

fortune teller GIF